Wilson Jones Business Cards Untabbed Binder Pages  » Other  »
  • The binder pages are plastic protective coverings for business cards which I like because I use binders to manage my entire life pretty much
  • There are ten individual slots for each of the business cards to be stored, and there are three holes in the plastic covering specifically for three-ring binders which I love because it benefits me who uses binders for everything

• by C.Channing

When it comes to receiving or taking business cards for myself, I usually end up with about ten to fifteen business cards per day. Although I find a majority of them useful, the others that are somewhat neglected are placed in a box because I never know when I may need to use them. However, I have found placing business cards in a box is not the most practical thing to do because the box gets moved around a lot or I’m in and out of it, and some of my business cards usually get misplaced or thrown out accidently.

I was on the Office Depot website looking for some organization and business products to purchase when

I came across the Wilson Jones Business Cards Untabbed Binder Pages. I’m a fan of the plastic protective sheets, and the Wilson Jones Business Cards Untabbed Binder Pages are exactly that. The binder pages are plastic protective coverings for business cards which I like because I use binders to manage my entire life pretty much.

The price for them as of right now is four dollars and fifty-nine cents which isn’t bad because ten plastic coverings come in one package. There are ten individual slots for each of the business cards to be stored, and there are three holes in the plastic covering specifically for three-ring binders which I love because it benefits me who uses binders ...

• for everything. The size of the coverings are 8 1/2×11 which is the perfect size for a standard binder, and they also fit well with larger binders as well. The thing I like best about the Wilson Jones Business Cards Untabbbed Binder Pages is that you insert the cards from the side. Inserting the business cards from the side makes it easier for me to insert and take out business cards whenever I need them.

Overall, if you are someone who collects a ton of business cards and you want to keep them in good condition, then I would suggest purchasing the Wilson Jones Business Cards Untabbed Binder Pages. They are the same as regular sheet plastic

protectors, except they are divided into ten individual sections to insert your business cards. They have a three holes already in place for a three-ring binder, and all you have to do is insert your cards in from the side. I have not tested the weight of how many cards can be placed in one slot; however, I know that two cards works best if you want to look at your business cards from the front and back side of the plastic coverings. They are also relatively inexpensive which is good because you get ten sheets in one package. The Wilson Jones Business Cards Untabbed Binder Pages are really a good investment if you value your contacts’ business cards.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1221021428240128/k2311a0221/2.21.11