Wellness Healthy Indulgence Wet Cat Food  » Pets  »
  • I like that this product is easy to serve
  • I believe there are eight different flavors as well, so there is a good amount of variety
  • They need natural food as they have this problem with mammary tumors and I’m trying to feed them natural (organic) foods only
  • The stores I found it at both sell it for $1.19 per pouch, so it costs a lot more than your average can of supermarket cat food

• by bookwyrm

This is one food even my very fussy cat loves to eat, and trust me; it is hard finding something he likes. Better yet, this is a good, high quality food that is good for his health! I like the healthy ingredients. It is made with tidbits of real meat in real juices (sauces). Better yet, there are none of the common bad things you find in cat food in this one: No grains, by-products, nasty chemicals like BHA/BHT, soy or any of that other junk companies stick into food. Just real food that is

good for cats.

I like that this product is easy to serve. I hold the package upright, squeeze the top a bit to push the juices downward, cut the top with a pair of scissors and then tilt the pouch so I can scoop the food out with a fork. Each little pouch weighs 3 ounces, so there is a lot of meat pieces and juices in each one. I always make sure to dig way in the back, as pieces often get stuck there. The pieces are small, are square with rounded edges and are ...

• just the right size for a cat to eat.

I believe there are eight different flavors as well, so there is a good amount of variety. One of my cats’ favorite flavors is Turkey & Duck. There are a variety of turkey flavors, chicken flavors and seafood flavors. To add more variety to this, I also feed the Wellness canned foods.

And as this cat food is natural and healthy, I can feed it to my rats as well on occasion. That is very good I think! They need natural food as they have this problem

with mammary tumors and I’m trying to feed them natural (organic) foods only.

The downside to serving this is that this food can only be found at pet stores and not supermarkets. The stores I found it at both sell it for $1.19 per pouch, so it costs a lot more than your average can of supermarket cat food. I am also uncertain if the pouch itself can be recycled, as I am not certain what it is made of (probably plastic).

I rate this cat food a “10” as it is healthy and my cats love eating it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2921021428060128/k2311a0221/2.21.11