Nars nail polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this nail polish brand because the color is very long lasting
  • I enjoy doing my nails with this nail polish
  • I highly recommend this nail polish because you get to do your nails without the hassle of using a brush that is hard to use and getting the nail polish on your skin

• by Brooke

Nars nail polish is a good quality fingernail polish. I have bought it a few times and overall it is great. The color stays on my fingernails and toenails for a very long time. The color does not chip off like most nail polishes do. I like this nail polish brand because the color is very long lasting. I enjoy doing my nails with this nail polish.

Nars nail polish has

numerous different colors. I have a bunch of different shades and I enjoy and like all the shades that I own. The nail bottle is easy to use, the brush is easy to use. The nail polish is not messy and a easy clean up. It is easy to get on your nails instead of your skin. I highly recommend this nail polish because you get to do your nails without ...

• the hassle of using a brush that is hard to use and getting the nail polish on your skin.

My favorite thing about this nail polish is that it lasts a long time. I painted my nails with this nail polish about two weeks ago and the nail polish is still on my nails! It’s unbelievable how good my nails look. This is my ultimate favorite nail polish. All of the

colors look good.

The nail polish shades are all very different. Although they are all very different from one another they are very good quality and lasts longing. The two things I look for in a nail polish is the color, and if it lasts a long time. I have never had this nail polish chip on my nails. I highly recommend this nail polish even though it is a bit expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121021427750128/k2311a0221/2.21.11