Fruit In Ice Cream - Strawberry flavor  » Food  »
2.5
  • I love the soft pinkish color of the ice cream
  • I always buy the old and known brand I know since I was a child
  • I was wary to buy the half gallon the first time, so I opted for a quart of this delicious concoction

• by Ninrec

The Fruit In Ice Cream, strawberry flavor tastes so heavenly! The bits of the strawberries melting with the smooth and velvety texture is married with the creaminess of the ice cream itself. As you open the lid, the aroma transports you to wonderland, falling in love with it in an instant. I love the soft pinkish color of the ice cream.

It makes me remember the delicate

petals of pink roses. I find the color so romantic.

I never thought I would be an avid fan of this brand of ice cream. I always buy the old and known brand I know since I was a child.

I was wary to buy the half gallon the first time, so I opted for a quart of this delicious concoction. As soon as I tasted the ...

• first spoonful, I got hooked at once.

My daughter who introduced to me to this ice cream exclaimed, “I told you so, mommy!” The sweetness is just right, the play of the acidity of the strawberries and the sugar is perfect. The ice cream, in my own opinion, simply meets the delicate Asian taste buds.

I regretted the decision to buy just a quart because it only took five minutes to

devour this dessert. I want more of this sinful delight.

The packaging is basically very simple, the brand name is almost lost with the entire cover focusing on the ice cream itself. This brand is available in leading supermarkets.

There are also other flavors to choose from, but so far, the strawberry flavor is my favorite. Fruit in Ice Cream, here I come! Who cares about calories, I am satisfied and happy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721021427651228/k2311a0221/2.21.11