T-mobile caller tunes
  • I just purchased a new cell phone from T-Mobile solely for personal use to communicate with friends and family, and I decided since my phone is personal having the caller tunes service will be fun to have
  • Personally, I prefer the website as opposed to using my phone because I'm more comfortable with my computer
  • All the caller tunes come with a clip so that you can hear what the song sounds like, but I learned that not all the caller tunes are full-length songs
  • Overall, I enjoy having the T-Mobile caller tunes service on my plan because it surprises people who call my phone
  • I would definitely recommend caller tunes to anyone with T-Mobile

• by C.Channing

T-Mobile caller tunes is a service provided by T-Mobile which allows you to purchase your favorite songs and make them the ring your caller will hear. I just purchased a new cell phone from T-Mobile solely for personal use to communicate with friends and family, and I decided since my phone is personal having the caller tunes service will be fun to have.

The T-Mobile caller tunes is a monthly service, and to have it included in your plan is around one dollar and sixty cents: an inexpensive service to have. In order to access the T-Mobile caller tunes you can either do it from your

phone if it has internet or you can create an account on the T-Mobile site which you can purchase directly from there. Personally, I prefer the website as opposed to using my phone because I’m more comfortable with my computer.

Once I logged on to my account, I was able to go to the caller tunes link and find their list of music for purchase. All the caller tunes come with a clip so that you can hear what the song sounds like, but I learned that not all the caller tunes are full-length songs: some only play the chorus of a song , and ...

• others will play a verse. I had chose a song which barely played the chorus and I was upset, but it wasn’t really anything I could do about it. I still have the song in my phone but I seldom use it.

The prices for some of the songs varies from ninety-nine cents to two dollars, and I’m not really sure how they base their prices. Although T-Mobile has a pretty decent catalog of songs to choose from, they don’t carry every single song every created which is also something I had to learn when I was searching for my favorite song and I realized that

they didn’t have it for purchase.

Overall, I enjoy having the T-Mobile caller tunes service on my plan because it surprises people who call my phone. The caller tunes service is inexpensive which I why I like it, and they have a decent catalog of songs to choose from. I only have a few dislikes for caller tunes: there is not a notice about the length of their songs, and they are removed from your account after one year leaving to you to repurchase your songs. I would definitely recommend caller tunes to anyone with T-Mobile; however, I wouldn’t recommend using caller tunes on your business phone/line.

T-mobile caller tunes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2221021427621228/k2311a0221/2.21.11