Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like polishes that are long-lasting since doing my own nails can be time-consuming
  • I have learned over time, that the best way to get my manicure to last is to take the time to apply a base coat first, then 2-3 coats of polish, followed by a top coat
  • Although this does make my manicures last longer, it is quite time-consuming, especially when you consider the dry time that is necessary in between each coat
  • The polish costs around $6, which I found to be pretty reasonable, especially if I would no longer be needing the expensive base coat and top coat
  • I would recommend this polish to anyone who is looking for a beautiful nail color that will last

• by kaygen

I wear nail polish every day. I like polishes that are long-lasting since doing my own nails can be time-consuming. So I don’t like to have to do my nails more than once a week. Once every 10 days or so is even better. So, I have tried all sorts of long-lasing polishes, most of which seem to begin to chip after only a couple days. I have learned over time, that the best way to get my manicure to last is to take the time to apply a base coat first, then 2-3 coats of polish, followed by a top coat. Although this does make my manicures last longer, it is quite time-consuming, especially when you consider the dry time that is necessary in between each coat. I

was finding that I was spending about 2 hours just to do my nails each week. So, when I saw this product from Sally Hansen, I was excited to give it a try.

The product claims that it will give the same results as a complete manicure, in only two coats of polish. If this was true, it would save me quite a bit of time,. The polish costs around $6, which I found to be pretty reasonable, especially if I would no longer be needing the expensive base coat and top coat. The selection of colors for this product was huge. There was every color you can imagine, from red, picks, purples, and even blue and greens. The color I chose was Purple Pulse. It was ...

• a very dark purple, with a bit of hot pink swirled in. I applied the color in two coats as per the directions. The first coat was a bit lighter than I thought it would be, but after the second coat, the color was nice and rich.

I liked the way the polish looked on my nails, and it had been much easier to apply that the multi-step method I had been using before. The polish had dried fairly quickly as well. I liked the fact that I had saved so much time on the application, since I didn’t need a base coat and top coat. After a few days, though, the polish began to chip. It did not seem to last as long as I would have liked. After

a week, the polish was a mess. So, because I liked the color, I decided to try the polish again. This time I applied two coats and followed with a top coat. This not only made the color look shinier, but it seemed to extend the life of the polish. With the top coat over it, the polish lasted more than a week. So, even though it was an extra step, i was worth it for the results.

I would recommend this polish to anyone who is looking for a beautiful nail color that will last. Just remember that you will need t apply a top coat with this polish, even though though the directions say that’s not necessary, it will add several days to the life of your manicure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121021427601228/k2311a0221/2.21.11