Mac Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Light Natural Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • There are a lot of Mac Cosmetics powders and some have translucent and pearl finish and others are loose but for daily use I prefer the natural and average pressed powder and in the Light shade as this one is not too obvious and cakey when applied
  • This powder is very cheap and perfect for daily use and this is the simplest yet the best for daily use I’ve had because it is so cheap at $27 1t 10 grams or
  • The texture is very dry and matte and dusty and I like it because it controls oil breakouts on your face and it was a couple of hours during the hottest weather that I reapplied this again
  • Even when I perspire I noticed my face doesn’t get moist or cakey or have that yucky perspiring feeling and I’m very relieved

• by nadja

There are a lot of Mac Cosmetics powders and some have translucent and pearl finish and others are loose but for daily use I prefer the natural and average pressed powder and in the Light shade as this one is not too obvious and cakey when applied. This powder is very cheap and perfect for daily use and this is the simplest yet the best for daily use I’ve had because it is so cheap at $27 1t 10 grams or .35 ounces and the design is simply yet chic with it’s black matte compact and big dome for the powder, and very lightweight and easily stowable anywhere.

I always use this powder to apply on my neck too so my face isn’t the only one that looks smooth and the color matches my face and neck. This shade is perfect for fair-skinned people and this when applied, is not really obvious as my friends were even asking if I had applied some powder on my face yet they thought it was

my skin already. As simple as this powder is, the minerals in here are still slowly baked to perfection as with Mac’s signature and it when I applied this the texture has a very smooth matte-finish; it is perfect for low coverage and when it’s a very dusty powder and it suits people with oily skin as this is very oil-controlling as tested on my part especially when it comes to my nose area, and this could also be used to fix foundation or just as touch-ups throughout your day.

The texture is very dry and matte and dusty and I like it because it controls oil breakouts on your face and it was a couple of hours during the hottest weather that I reapplied this again. I have tried experimenting with this using a wet sponge though and the texture was more long-lasting but it wasn’t that oil-controlling anymore since it was applied but the appearance is more natural when applied with a wet sponge so it’s up to you if you ...

• want a dusty and matte surface or applied wetly which will benefit eye shadows but not blush.

On my experimentations I still would rather apply this dryly because the blush crèmes and blush powders are more long-lasting when applied on a dry surface (your cheeks) but the eye shadow is also dusty so the dusty surfaces when rubbed and applied together won’t really last long so what I do is just apply some thin layer of wet Mineralize powder on my eyelids so that the eye shadow will penetrate more and last longer when I apply them, but on the other parts of my face I apply this dryly, that’s the secret!

The scent is very light yet fragrant for me as it smells like the ordinary powder, the kind you know it just smells like cosmetics and quite somehow smells like concealer and this doesn’t give my nose nasty sneezes as my nose is allergic to dust but I’m fine with the smell.

I also have some light freckles on my cheekbones but

when I apply this, as light as the shade is, it already covers most of my freckles but I still do apply concealer most of the time. Even when I perspire I noticed my face doesn’t get moist or cakey or have that yucky perspiring feeling and I’m very relieved. When it comes to washing your face off I just use my Shu Eumura light cleansing oil and my face is rid of this powder and can breathe easily every time I go to bed. It’s always important to remove any trace of makeup before going to sleep so as to let your skin breathe but I haven’t had any problems using this even when I’ve forgotten to rinse this off at some occasions! I’ve also tried just using makeup towelette removers and they are very fast to clean off even without rinsing your face! This is a very safe and trust powder and the shade is very natural, for $27 it’s a must-buy product, I rate it a 10 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121021427141128/k2311a0221/2.21.11