The Samsung MBP200 Pica DLP projector  » Electronics  »
  • I decided that I wanted to try the Samsung MBP200 Ica DLP projector
  • Due to all the raved reviews that I had read on it, I thought that this would be perfect for my work
  • I found this out the hard way once I bought the Samsung MBP200 Pica DLP Projector
  • Since I usually display large documents, I like that it holds up to 16GB of space which is a great thing

• by Oasis

Projectors have been a huge part of the business industry and as far as I’m concerned, they have been a very important part of my work. I have gone through a handful of projectors that haven’t really gotten the “job” done. But I have had a few that has gotten me through most of my projects. After my last projector stopped working, which was an Infocus. I decided that I wanted to try the Samsung MBP200 Ica DLP projector. Due to all the raved reviews that I had read on it, I thought that this would be perfect for my work. Of course as a consumer, I understand that one product doesn’t fit every person the same. I found this out

the hard way once I bought the Samsung MBP200 Pica DLP Projector.

The Pros

There were a handful of things that made the Samsung MBP200 Ica DLP Projector stand out against the rest. Of course, there were a couple of things that I couldn’t really stand as far as features are concerned. But it did have it’s strong points and that was the only reason why I kept it as long as I did.

First off unlike a lot of other Projectors that I have had in the past, this one is really compact. It’s like the size of a Apple phone, which means that I can throw this in my purse if I want to and that is important for someone ...

• who doesn’t carry a briefcase all the time.

Another thing that I liked about this projector was that it came with an on board Pmp which allowed me to listen to audio and watch video as well. If I’m not projecting anything then I Can easily utilize this as a video player. This one feature is what makes it different from all the other projectors that I have had in the past.

Even though this projector is about the size of a phone, it can project a 50 inch display against any flat surface (like a wall) During the first use I didn’t find the display to be strong at all. But I realized that I was able to adjust

the color and strength of display, depending on the lighting in the room. MS office documents and power point presentations can be easily showcased with this projector which is another thing that I liked about the Samsung MBP200.

The resolution is around 580X320 which is decent and LCD screen is an OK size. I wasn’t expecting the screen to only be around 2.2 inches. But I do like that it was a touch screen LCD. All of the icons are located on the screen which are easily accessed which is another plus. Since I usually display large documents, I like that it holds up to 16GB of space which is a great thing. I Can expand the memory by adding another micro card.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621021426951128/k2311a0221/2.21.11