Great American Cookies Original Chocolate Chip Cookie  » Food  »
  • The Great American Cookies has been one of my must-go-to spots for getting some amazing cookies
  • The center of the cookies is the best because it seems as if all the chocolate chips gathered there while cookie, so you end up eating a rollercoaster ride of chocolate
  • I like eating the edges because it has a little crunch to it which is how I like all my cookies to be
  • The edges are perfectly crisp which makes it so good to eat the cookie in a circle, I love how soft and chocolate filled the center is, and I love how big the cookies are which makes me slow down on asking for seconds

• by C.Channing

The Great American Cookies has been one of my must-go-to spots for getting some amazing cookies. I discovered them in a mall a few years back, and I have been hooked every since. The original chocolate chip cookie is just a long line of cookies that I would grow to become obsessed with at the Great American Cookies.

First, the Great American Cookies original chocolate chip cookie is about the size of my thumbs and middle fingers making the shape of a circle–or all of their cookies

for that matter. The original chocolate chip cookie is extremely soft to the touch, and it is crammed with chocolate chip pieces. The center of the cookies is the best because it seems as if all the chocolate chips gathered there while cookie, so you end up eating a rollercoaster ride of chocolate.

I like eating the edges because it has a little crunch to it which is how I like all my cookies to be. After I’ve eaten the entire edge, the center is like a ...

• soft pillow filled with melt chocolate: it’s one of the softest cookies I’ve eaten which I like because I can’t stand a hard cookie. Hard cookies defeats the purpose of what a cookie is. I like how it’s very inexpensive–I think I paid under $.75 for my large cookie, and I like that they are so big and filling that you don’t have to go back for seconds.

Overall, the original chocolate chip cookie made by Great American Cookies is probably one of the best chocolate chip

cookies I’ve had in a long time. The edges are perfectly crisp which makes it so good to eat the cookie in a circle, I love how soft and chocolate filled the center is, and I love how big the cookies are which makes me slow down on asking for seconds. The smell of them are just out of this world ridiculous, and I like how affordable they are. The original chocolate chip cookie really is one the best chocolate chip cookies you’ll ever want to eat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718021426670628/k2311a0218/2.18.11