Blue bell mini ice-cream cups: vanilla and dutch chocolate
  • The thing I like about the Blue Bell mini ice-creams was they were not like other mini ice-creams
  • I love how even though the ice-cream is put into these small, compact containers that the flavor and signature of Blue Bell is still strong
  • Overall, I am glad I found the Blue Bell mini ice-creams because not only have I saved room in my freezer, but I have been able to enjoy the ice-cream on the go
  • It's definitely worth the purchase if you love Blue Bell ice-cream

• by C.Channing

When it comes to ice-cream, I seldom eat outside of the Blue Bell products; recently, I have discovered that Blue Bell now sells their popular ice-cream flavors in mini cups. I made a trip to Publix recently where I saw a bag of Blue Bell homemade vanilla and Dutch chocolate ice-cream in twelve mini cups. I made the purchase because they were cheaper than purchasing a gallon of Blue Bell ice-cream, and it would give me extra room in my freezer for other frozen foods and desserts.

ice-creams: they had reusable lids. There is nothing more aggravating then eating ice-cream which you can’t put the lid you took off back on. However, with the Blue Bell mini ice-cream, they have made it where you can use the lid to cover up your ice-cream and store it back in the freezer if you don’t finish eating it, or it can be easily put back on to throw in the trash. I like the lid because I use it for both purposes.

The Blue Bell mini ice-creams are about the size of my palm which makes it easier to hold when I’m ...

• enjoying my chocolate or vanilla flavor, and I like how it maintains the coldness for the majority of the time I’m eating it. I love how even though the ice-cream is put into these small, compact containers that the flavor and signature of Blue Bell is still strong. I also like how mess free they are with children and how they can be easily taken on short car trips–errands in particular.

Overall, I am glad I found the Blue Bell mini ice-creams because not only have I saved room in my freezer, but I have been able to enjoy the ice-cream on the go.

I love the reusable lids which are great for when I want to restore my ice-cream, take it on the go, or just simply use it to prevent any spills on my floor. I love that the flavor is just as strong in the mini ice-creams as they are in the gallon size ice-cream. The only thing I wish was different was that the plastic bag they come in have some sort of tie to secure the bag after you open it, and not just me having to rip open the bag. It’s definitely worth the purchase if you love Blue Bell ice-cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718021426580628/k2311a0218/2.18.11