Mrs. Freshley’s Swiss Rolls  » Food  »
  • I just recently tried these and I have to save that I really love them
  • I agree that the price is a bit expensive but I believe they are worth it
  • These are the best so I'm willing to pay a little more for them
  • One of the main reasons why I love these is because they are covered with chocolate
  • I would certainly recommend them to anyone

• by John

I just recently tried these and I have to save that I really love them. I have tried several different brands of Swiss rolls but these are certainly my favorite. I don’t believe you can make a better purchase. They are sold in a box of 12 and I usually pay 3 dollars for a box. I agree that the price is a bit expensive but

I believe they are worth it. These are the best so I’m willing to pay a little more for them. Inside the box the packages have two rolls a piece. They are sold at most retail stores and even some convenience stores.

One of the main reasons why I love these is because they are covered with chocolate. I believe they are great for chocolate lovers.

• It’s a thick layer of chocolate and I’m sure it will certainly satisfy your chocolate needs. The layer of chocolate also makes them a lot easier to eat because it keeps everything in place so you don’t make a mess when eating them.

The quality is always great and I have never purchased a box that wasn’t packed with freshness.

These inside is very fluffy and soft which is great.

Once you bite through the roll there is cream on the inside which is a great addition. The fluffiness combined with cream and chocolate makes them a must have.

I have been amazed after trying these and I am very impressed with them. Other than the price being a bit expensive I don’t have any other complaint about them whatsoever. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Mrs. Freshley's Swiss Rolls

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718021426510628/k2311a0218/2.18.11