Mangable.Com website  » Web sites  »
  • I think this feature is really cool because I forget a lot of things, most especially chapter and page numbers of the manga I have read
  • So Mangable’s feature is the reason why I love visiting heir website again and again

• by rycemix

I love reading manga. More often than not I read scanlated manga online and my favorite website to visit nowadays to read manga online is Mangable.

com Not only does it have a lot of manga to choose from but it also has features that the other manga websites do not have; hence why it has become my favorite spot for reading online manga.

Since I am a member, I was able to utilize their unique

feature: it takes note of the list of manga you have read, you are still reading, you no longer want to read, and the manga you would like to read.

For every manga home page, there’s a feature above which lets you choose which category would you like the manga to be bookmarked.

The categories are: Reading, Paused, Completed, Dropped, Want to Read.

For the categories, Mangable will email you of any new chapters which will ...

• be posted on the site so that you would be reminded quickly and as soon as possible so that you can enjoy reading your manga without worrying if you’ll be forgetting about it.

The site always takes not of all the manga I have read and whether or not I accidentally close my browser, I no longer have to worry about trying to remember which chapter and page I have last read.

When logged on in

their website, I just have to click the name of the manga and then click on the link ‘Click here to continue reading’ and it leads me to the last chapter and page I have read.

I think this feature is really cool because I forget a lot of things, most especially chapter and page numbers of the manga I have read.

So Mangable’s feature is the reason why I love visiting heir website again and again.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2018021426450628/k2311a0218/2.18.11