The Pursuit of Happyness Movie  » Movies  »
  • I am recommending this powerful movie to everyone I know and complete strangers that I do not know

• by Average Joe Reviews
      Wow, what an awesome movie! The Pursuit of Happyness is an outstanding, moving movie that will have you crying, laughing and leave you inspired to do something great with your life. There is greatness locked up within each one of us, and the key to unlock our potential lies with our attitudes and determination.

Will Smith who plays the Chris Gardner

a real person, a salesman, a homeless father who overcomes when the odds were clearly staked against him, in order to become a legend on Wall Street.

Mr.

Smith’s delivers a stellar performance from the opening scene to the closing credits.

Wait; hold on, there’s more! Chris Gardner’s had a 5-year-old son Christopher who stayed with his father after his mother ...

• left both him and his father.

Christopher who was played by Jaden Smith (yes, Will Smith’s own son) and he handled the role with a believable power.

Jaden managed to upstage his famous father in a few scenes and the two Smiths on-screen chemistry was explosive.

The Pursuit of Happyness follows the life of Chris Gardner, the man who would not

let life keep him down and rose from literally the streets to a Wall Street Legend.

He really demonstrates what one person can accomplish, if a person never gives up and puts their priorities before ego.

I am recommending this powerful movie to everyone I know and complete strangers that I do not know.

Now I am ready to watch it again and again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112903142640631/k2311a0329/3.29.07