John Boehner  » People  »
  • I believe that John Boehner is a great person and I believe he will be a great leader
  • One particular issue that he has failed to speak out more against is the issue of whether or not Obama was born in the U
  • From watching him a lot I have noticed that he has a tendency to get emotional a lot
  • Now I don't have a problem with this but I believe that it can be perceived by some as weakness by his opponents

• by John

John Boehner was selected as the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives after the Republicans won the majority. I believe that John Boehner is a great person and I believe he will be a great leader. He grew up in a middle class family and I believe this is something that a lot of people are able to relate to.

Since he won the election he has shown a willingness to

be able to work with President Obama but I guess we’ll just have to see how it plays out. So far it has just been rhetoric.

I believe that he will be a great Speaker but he has had a few moments where he has failed to lead. One particular issue that he has failed to speak out more against is the issue of whether or not Obama was born in the ...

• U.S. Now mostly everybody knows that he was born in the U.S. but John Boehner has refused to stop members of his party from passing legislation questions the issue. I believe this shows a lack of leadership.

One really good quality that he has is the way that he fights for political issues. He always sticks to what he believes is best for the people and he very rarely changes his

political positions.

From watching him a lot I have noticed that he has a tendency to get emotional a lot. It happened when he became Speaker and it has also happened on several other occasions. Now I don’t have a problem with this but I believe that it can be perceived by some as weakness by his opponents.

Since he has been elected hopefully there will be a little more bi-partisanship between the two parties.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5218021426390628/k2311a0218/2.18.11