Redkin All Soft Heavy Cream Conditioner
  • I found this conditioner after having used the other All Soft products
  • The one problem with this product is that you can only get it at a professional salon
  • I do wish Redkin were offered other places than salons as having to go all the way to a salon, and often pay a high markup is not convenient for me
  • I enjoy the scent but do not feel as though it is too overpowering or lingers longer than I would want

• by duckfan

Redkin’s All Soft Heavy Cream is one my favorite heavy duty conditioners. I use a daily conditioner after shampooing my hair each time I wash and once or twice a week I use a heavy conditioner which I leave on for up to 5 minutes to really penetrate the hair shaft and to make my hair really soft.

I found this conditioner after having used the other All Soft products. I loved the other all soft products but I felt I needed more conditioning so I returned to the salon where I purchased the other products and I purchased this one.

The one problem with this product is that you can only get it at a professional salon. Sometimes you can find it other places such as

a grocery store but it is often not the same product. If you want the real thing and want it to be guaranteed to be the real thing with the good ingredients and not some knock off or one that has been sitting on the shelf too long, you have to go to a real salon to get it. I do wish Redkin were offered other places than salons as having to go all the way to a salon, and often pay a high markup is not convenient for me.

The product is very well made. It comes out in a thick cream almost like a heavy lotion. It actually feels a lot like lotion going on. You will have no issues with tangles

when putting this on as it makes your hair silky as soon as it touches it. I am very fond of the texture and thickness of this product.

The scent of all soft is very nice. It is a soft and mellow fragrance, suitable for a man or a woman. I enjoy the scent but do not feel as though it is too overpowering or lingers longer than I would want. I typically cannot smell the conditioner more than an hour past my shower which is not a deal breaker for me. Some people want their hair to smell all day and this is not the product for them.

The results of using this conditioner have left my hair soft ...

• Redkin All Soft Heavy Cream Conditioner
      with fewer fly aways or frizz. I usually use this in the winter when my hair is the driest and i have a lot of issues with frizz. When I use this twice a week I can tell a difference for the better in both the condition of my hair and in it’s texture and shine. I have very thick hair and I have no issues with this leaving an oily buildup on my hair provided I rinse it clean. I do find I need to be more careful about rinsing this off than with a normal daily conditioner, but since it is meant to be extra thick and provide more conditioning, I suspect that it an intended part of the formula and not a flaw.

I am giving this a strong 10. It costs around $15 a bottle, but that price will vary from salon to salon so you may be able to get a better deal somewhere. I find the hassle of having to purchase it at a salon and the price to be well worth it. I use around a quarter’s amount per shower and find the bottle will last me several months. I get beautiful and shiny hair at somewhere around $5 a month. Since it is a high quality product it takes less product to get the results I want and I may actually be saving money or coming close to what I would pay for a drugstore product as I would be using twice as much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118021426360628/k2311a0218/2.18.11