Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately, after a few hours, my face did end up oily because of the product
  • I was happy, however, to note that it does not cake up unlike powder foundation even after several hours of wearing
  • To date, I have already used up two bottles of this foundation and will definitely buy more
  • Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation is not a perfect product, but for its cost, it is definitely a good deal

• by notebooker

Because my skin tends to break out when I put too many products on my face, I am the type of girl who rarely uses makeup. When I do, I use it mostly to simply even out my complexion and conceal minor flaws. For this, I used powder foundation for several years since it is generally easy to apply. What I hate about the kinds of powder foundation that I used, however, is their tendency to cake up after only a few hours after application or melt on my face because of the high humidity in the region where I live, leaving my face a disgusting mess. These bad experiences have almost made me stop using foundation altogether, thinking that it is better to have an uneven

skin tone than an oily or pasty-looking face.

During a recent trip to my local beauty supplies store, however, I was advised by a woman to try using Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation. I was apprehensive at first, because I have never tried liquid foundation before. I was worried that it would be difficult to apply in a short period of time, since I am always rushing in the morning. After much prodding, however, I gave in and bought my first bottle, which was very reasonably priced despite what its pretty packaging might lead some to believe.

I immediately tried the product when I arrived home. First, I washed my face so that dirt would not be stuck inside my pores once I put the foundation on. Then, I ...

• dabbed some of the product on several spots on my face. I blended it in using my fingers, since I figured using a sponge would absorb too much of the liquid foundation instead of keep it on my face. Then, I applied loose powder on my face to set the foundation. The blending was perfect. I already have nice skin to begin with, but I do have a few small pimples here and there. The foundation created the illusion that my skin was smooth and clear. Also, because of the light, watery texture of the foundation, I did not need to put too much of it on my face. I only looked as if I simply dabbed on regular face powder and not foundation.

I went out afterwards

to test if the product can withstand humidity and if it cakes up. Unfortunately, after a few hours, my face did end up oily because of the product. Nonetheless, it is nothing that a reapplication of loose powder cannot remedy. I was happy, however, to note that it does not cake up unlike powder foundation even after several hours of wearing. One bonus from this product is that it has sunscreen, which means with it, I get to save money and time that I would otherwise have spent putting on sunscreen.

To date, I have already used up two bottles of this foundation and will definitely buy more. Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation is not a perfect product, but for its cost, it is definitely a good deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118021426210628/k2311a0218/2.18.11