Yummy Ice Cream Mint Chocolate 2 in 1 Body Wash and Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, she can only use organic vegan body care products so I decided to get her the Yummy Ice Cream Mint Chocolate 2 in 1 Body Wash and Shampoo
  • Some of the things I like about this all in one wash as well is it is biodegradable and completely organic and natural
  • I think this all in one wash makes a full an exciting gift for birthdays for little ones who like to spend extra time in the tub like my little one does

• by Soleil Robins

I was looking for a fun and exciting all in one wash for a little one I see because it was her birthday. However, she can only use organic vegan body care products so I decided to get her the Yummy Ice Cream Mint Chocolate 2 in 1 Body Wash and Shampoo. I have to say she was very pleased with this mint chocolate scented body care product and couldn’t get enough of it.

This chocolate mint organic all in one wash is made from organic and vegan ingredients like organic herbal extracts, fruit extracts, vitamins, minerals, natural fatty acids, essential oils and

dark chocolate. These ingredients help cleanse and nourish her body and hair naturally without causing any irritation at all which she really likes and I really like. The all in one wash is a foaming wash and is very light and airy. It smells just like chocolate mint ice cream which I really like and she really liked as well. It was a fun and exciting scent. She even liked that she could easily pump the bottle with the pump so she could easily get the foaming wash out of it. It even makes her hair soft and smelling good which she liked ...

• as well. Sometimes she even uses it to make a bubble bath, but I have to say the bubbles disappear very fast, but she doesn’t mind she just squirts more into the bath.

Some of the things I like about this all in one wash as well is it is biodegradable and completely organic and natural. I even like who I can use this all in one wash as well without having my delicate skin breaking out in an itchy dry red rash. I even like the 19 ounces of wash that come in the bottle because it last a long time and

a little of the wash goes along ways because it lathers and cleanses so well. I do think this all in one wash is affordable and worth the price because like I said it is organic and vegan and safe to use on the skin and body for little ones and adults. I think this all in one wash makes a full an exciting gift for birthdays for little ones who like to spend extra time in the tub like my little one does. I do hope your little ones like the way this all in one wash works and smells as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117021426170628/k2311a0217/2.17.11