Conti’s Pastry Shop and Restaurant
1C-17 Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila
  • If you love Chicken Pies and any of the sort then I suggest you order this one as it’s just like eating Chicken Pie but the crusts are much thicker an d tastier and I could taste lots of butter and the chicken pieces are huge, I however noticed that they have huger chicken pieces but only a few, but all in all I enjoyed this dish
  • Their dessert bar is filled with lots of cakes and pastries that I still want to try in the future and we’ll definitely be back for more to dine here

• by jbs

Almost every week we take our dogs to a stroll and we had dinner here one night at Conti’s. The place has an outdoor dining area for guests with pooches like us to dine with but there are only several tables but we were lucky to have been seated in less than 5 minutes and we just tied our dog’s leash at the chair and there was even a fan for us there.

The restaurant is brightly-lit and that’s how we saw this from afar, with it’s bright yellow and green awning that says “Conti’s” and it was very inviting and the ambience was very cozy even outdoors. The staff was quick on their feet and very accommodating as we had

our dog and our orders were even served in an appropriate time of less than 15 minutes.

We had ordered some Calamari for starters and the family size was P425.00; the Calamari was quite expensive the first time we saw it on the menu but it was quite a huge serving size for us as it was a Family Size and we didn’t even finish this as it was only me and my husband dining here, and the Calamri was fresh and tender on the inside while the breadcrumbs were crunchy on the outside, and the serving was huge so it’s a nice dish.

For the main course I had ordered some Chicken Pastel and this was priced at P495.00

and my husband and I shared this again as it was Family Size and I loved this dish! If you love Chicken Pies and any of the sort then I suggest you order this one as it’s just like eating Chicken Pie but the crusts are much thicker an d tastier and I could taste lots of butter and the chicken pieces are huge, I however noticed that they have huger chicken pieces but only a few, but all in all I enjoyed this dish. Almost all of their servings could be shared by 2 persons.

For another main course we had ordered some pasta named Linguine in Pesto Sauce priced at P395.00 again at a Family Size and it wasn’t ...

• Conti's Pastry Shop and Restaurant
      so bad at all. The pesto sauce is very creamy and it’s not too strong or bold yet the taste isn’t that weak or light either; the pesto sauce is plenty and the linguine are soft and the serving size is perfect for a date.

This restaurant is also known for it’s great desserts mainly cakes and pastries and I was eager to pick a couple as my husband and I share in every dish and whatever I couldn’t finish he would just eat up later. I ordered some Oreo Cheesecake which was very tasty and cheesy indeed! The cheesecake was thick and the Oreo layer was sufficient for me and I could really taste the sweetness and tanginess of

the cheesecake and it was a big slice for us. I had also ordered some Tiramisu but the taste was just like any other Tiramisu with it’s quite strong bold flavor; the slice is not that big but big enough to be shared by a couple.

All in all I’d say dining here is worth it because the serving sizes are good and big and the prices are really fair. The ambience is great because it’s perfect for dates, family gatherings, and snacks or even just to get some dessert. Their dessert bar is filled with lots of cakes and pastries that I still want to try in the future and we’ll definitely be back for more to dine here!

Ms Angie says :

re : Their dessert bar is filled with lots of cakes and pastries that I still want to try in the future and we’ll definitely be back for more to dine here
Really nice, stuff that dream vacations are made of - food that sometimes looks too good to eat. However, it sure does taste fine, as well, and it would be nice to be able to be a visitor in real life again, as long as finances allow the big box purchase for a free round for all who decide to join in on the visit to Conti’s in Manila.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 717021425880528/k2311a0217/2.17.11