Totally Juicy Deep Pore Peel-Off Masque
  • This is not the brand I usually use, but they seem to have discontinued the one I used for years and this one was reasonably priced so I decided to pick it up a few weeks back
  • I believe they could remedy this issue by making the hole slightly smaller
  • I would recommend it to you at a low price, but I do not believe the quality to be worth more than $6
  • I like the smell, it is fresh smelling and once you rinse your face after peeling it comes of very easily without leaving a residue

• by mamjess

I have always loved peel off masks. There is something so cathartic about ripping off a mask and taking all the dead skin with it. I just adore the removal and the effects. Sadly, I have been having a harder time finding peel off masks at the drugstore in the last few years. This is not the brand I usually use, but they seem to have discontinued the one I used for years and this one was reasonably priced so I decided to pick it up a few weeks back.

The packaging is very basic on this product. I doubt anyone would buy this based on the

bottle alone. The bottle looks very generic and boring. It is a functional plastic bottle, with a bright green design. Not the classiest looking bottle i’ve seen.

I do have some issues with the product coming out of the bottle too fast. The bottle does not leak, but once you unscrew it you get a lot more product coming out than you intend. I believe they could remedy this issue by making the hole slightly smaller. I do not like the mess I end up with this product when I go to dispense it.

I like the price of this product. I paid ...

• $4 for mine at walgreens. I am not certain that is the daily price, but at that price I got my money’s worth. I would recommend it to you at a low price, but I do not believe the quality to be worth more than $6.

I like the results I get from this mask. When I apply it and remove it I do see a difference. I see a reduction in wrinkles and a smoother look to my skin for a day or so. It does not seem to make any lasting difference in the look of my skin, but it does look nicer temporarily.

I have not had any skin irritations or breakouts when using this mask and I have not experienced any additional dryness. I would be comfortable recommending this to others with sensitive skin. When I apply it, I do feel some tingle like feeling, but I do not get any itchiness or burning caused by the witch hazel in it.

I do like this product and plan on purchasing it again. I like the smell, it is fresh smelling and once you rinse your face after peeling it comes of very easily without leaving a residue. It does everything I expect a face masque to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117021425870528/k2311a0217/2.17.11