Philosophy Supernatural Airbrush Blush Pink  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I have tried one of the Philosophy Supernatural Custom Blend Airbrush concealer and I can not say I love them fully
  • I have just run out of my favorite pink blush and I thought I can replace them with the Supernatural Airbrush Blush in pink
  • The blush only weight 0.12 ounce and I have this mentality that since they cost so much Philosophy should know better to give quality product in return
  • However when I pick the sponge up I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the sponge
  • And then there’s another issue with the packaging

• by janicemic

I was browsing online and found this Philosophy Supernatural Airbrush Blush in pink. While my relationship with Philosophy has been a series of love and hate I just could not restraint myself from purchasing. I have tried one of the Philosophy Supernatural Custom Blend Airbrush concealer and I can not say I love them fully. However I always love how Philosophy is such a great brand in making versatile product and I totally love the concept. I have just run out of my favorite pink blush and I thought I can replace them with the Supernatural Airbrush Blush in pink. The word airbrush appeals to me like honey to bees and thus I purchase them on a whim. They are quite costly at $25 for a very little product. The blush only weight 0.12 ounce and I have this mentality that since they cost so much Philosophy should

know better to give quality product in return. I don’t know if I can proudly say the blush is great after using them for a while.

The blush is packed in a plastic round jar as packaging. For the first time in my life I have such difficulty with Philosophy’s packaging. I have always praise them and appreciate how smart they packed their product. However this one is really a failure for me. The jar has black plastic as neck and a black top as well. I can find a mirror attached to the middle of the black cover. I can’t really be grateful for the mirror as they are of lousy quality and I don’t think they serve any purpose other than to display the sponge sitting in the medium of the tub. I have had trouble with this packaging from the beginning. I was trying to ...

• unscrew the supposedly twirl cap to open the jar however it seems that I have to pull them out instead. I am glad to see the sponge staring at me when I open the cover. However when I pick the sponge up I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the sponge. They are not as soft as they look.

I guess I can’t ask much when I am paying $25 for the blush. And then there’s another issue with the packaging. I was so frustrated when I couldn’t access the blush. I was turning the neck of blush however they just would not come off. I do not know why I have this mentality that a jar is always accompanied with screwing them open action. However after like 10 minutes of trying to open the middle section of the jar, I read the description on the

box that says turning the cover clockwise and tap on them to get the blush. I have been turning the product clockwise and anti clockwise sets for a couple of time now so guessed I have screwed it up. Finally I managed after what have seemed like forever, however after tapping at the jar I can not see a hint of blush on the sponge.

Out of desperation, I swing the jar up and down and finally I managed to have some blush on the sponge. The blush is very subtle on me. I couldn’t get great color payoff from them. Even on my fair skin, this blush is not showing much unless I keep layering them. Overall, I don’t think I would repurchase this product again. The jar is too much trouble for me and the blush pigment is too light to really give me a healthy pinky blush.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117021425850528/k2311a0217/2.17.11