Pond’s Clear Solutions Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • My Experience and Opinion I have been battling my adult acne since college
  • At one point, I grew tired of my acne problem, seeking for miracle product
  • I started reading some blogs and girl forums, until I learned that most of them got nice results from Pond’s products
  • Finally, I decided to buy this facial wash and did not expect too much as I might end up getting disappointed again
  • I believe that this could work even better for others, most especially for those with moderate and manageable acne problems

• by hidge

The Product The container is a white squeeze tube with a light green click-open cap located at the bottom.

This has the typical Pond’s facial wash scent that could smell a little strong floral, soapy scent but clean at the same time.

This has a grainy consistency due to the beads for scrubbing.

The price ranges from Php5 for sachets to Php100 plus for big tubes, and that is around $0.12 to almost $3.

My Experience and Opinion I have been battling my adult acne since college. I used to have a clear skin and only get occasional pimples during my monthly visit. However, when I reached my fourth year college, I encountered a lot of stress from school works, doing my thesis book alone, and working as an OJT in an industrial company where I usually got a lot of dust and smoke on my way there. All of those factors caused

my skin to break out like crazy. I tried a lot of acne solutions but most of them did not work or were just plain harsh for my skin. I also went to different dermatologists and found myself wasting my mom’s money because I could not tolerate their strong prescriptions no matter how gentle they were, that, according to them.

I have also tried some cheap brands and products which people swore worked for them but I never got luck from them either. At one point, I grew tired of my acne problem, seeking for miracle product. Until I realized, maybe I should just get a commercial anti-acne product from the market, something that many people know and use.

I started reading some blogs and girl forums, until I learned that most of them got nice results from Pond’s products. So, I thought, maybe I should give their anti-bacterial facial wash a try, after ...

• all, it also contains salicylic acid which is commonly used to combat or dry up pimples.

Finally, I decided to buy this facial wash and did not expect too much as I might end up getting disappointed again. I also bought the anti-acne toner of Pond’s to boost the healing of my pimples.

I have used this product for long months, probably, around three to four months, and I must say that it somehow kept my acne breakout at a moderate level. Like I said, I was not expecting much from this product, but the fact that I saw some improvements on my skin, then this is still a good product.

I like that this facial wash foams really well even if I only used a little amount. Also, the beads were tiny enough to be gentle on my skin. I also noticed that they tend to melt as I rub them on my face

even on a gentle motion. What impressed me about this product was that, after rinsing my face and patting it dry, I could really feel that my face was totally cleaned by this.

The Bottom Line I have used this facial wash/scrub for long enough. However, I decided to stop using this, not because I developed allergic reactions from this but my skin started to get immune by this product. So, I am not putting the blame on Pond’s on that part as it is just my skin. I believe that this could work even better for others, most especially for those with moderate and manageable acne problems.

Pros Affordable, cleans really well, this was able to keep my acne at a moderate and manageable level, makes my face feel fresh, smooth, and matte.

Cons Like any other acne solution products, this might not work for all people.

Would I buy this product again?

No just because this can no longer work on controlling my acne.

Pond's Clear Solutions Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117021425760528/k2311a0217/2.17.11