Jane ColorSticks Eye Color & Liner 10 Stormy
  • I really love the color, which includes a pretty shimmer
  • I enjoy using it, however it isn't great for a liner
  • I love using this pencil for a good dramatic effect above the dark liner I use for definition
  • After figuring out how to use it (by sharpening the outside plastic), I have enjoyed wearing it on many occasions
  • I recommend this product, especially with another eye product if you want a great definition to your eyes with some extra glam

• by CoffeeBreak

I’m a big fan of Jane cosmetic products. They are good quality products, and they are mineral makeup, so there is no need to worry about putting bad stuff on your skin.

I really like colored cosmetics. I’m always on the lookout for beautifully colored eyeliners and eye color.

The Jane “Stormy” eye color and liner is a beautiful product. This eye color is more for dramatic color rather than for definition. The pencil is made of a clear plastic

material, and the center of the pencil contains the beautiful “Stormy” colored liner. The color is almost a forest green, but it looks like it could have a tinge of turquoise, making it even prettier than a forest green. I really love the color, which includes a pretty shimmer. The outside of the pencil has to be sharpened to enable you to use the eye color inside. I had to learn this part the hard way because I ...

• didn’t know you were supposed to shave off the outer plastic.

This eye color is a beautiful color that I really love. I enjoy using it, however it isn’t great for a liner. The pencil is very thick, in fact the inner colored part is about the size of a regular eye pencil all the way around. So it is much thicker than traditional liners. I love using this pencil for a good dramatic effect above the dark liner

I use for definition.

I am really happy with the Jane “Stormy” eye color & liner. After figuring out how to use it (by sharpening the outside plastic), I have enjoyed wearing it on many occasions. However, if you plan to use it as a liner, it creates a very thick line, which isn’t great for your sole eye definition. I recommend this product, especially with another eye product if you want a great definition to your eyes with some extra glam!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117021425690528/k2311a0217/2.17.11