Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack
  • My Experience and Opinion I bought this because I prefer to use a more natural stuff on my face
  • This is herbal, and I believe that these types of cosmetics could give me lesser chance of getting skin irritations or aggravate my acne
  • I rarely use any clay mask or face pack on my face but when I do, I like the feeling after using it
  • I learned that this product is really good in deep cleansing the face
  • I would still recommend this to other people as this might work well for them

• by hidge

The Product The container is a white plastic squeeze tube with a green click-open cap located at the bottom. This product weighs 150 mL.

This has an organic scent that I could not describe well but it smells mild and not offensive.

This has a muddy green color and a thick and grainy consistency.

The retail price for this in Watsons is Php199 or around US$4.

My Experience and Opinion I bought this because I prefer to use a more natural stuff on my face. This is herbal, and I believe that these types of cosmetics could give me lesser chance of getting skin irritations or aggravate my acne.

I rarely use any clay mask or face pack on my face but when I do, I like the feeling after using it. It makes my face feel fresh, clean, and smooth. I have read a lot of good reviews about this face pack. I learned that this product is really good in deep

cleansing the face. Learning that from people’s experiences and testimonies, I felt encouraged to buy this plus the fact that I have problematic skin due to acne, hoping that this could somehow help of controlling my acne breakout.

After washing my face, I pat it dry and I applied a generous amount of this on my face. I applied this first on my T-zone, on my forehead, nose, including my chin. Next, I applied this on my left and right cheeks, and avoided the area near my eyes. I let this dry on my face. I waited for twenty minutes for it to dry. On its process of drying up, I experienced a tight feeling on my skin, which made me think that it must have been sipping up the impurities on my face including my acne. When this totally dried up, it felt hard on. After twenty minutes, I rinsed my face with lukewarm water. Even though this felt hard, this ...

• is easy to rinse even with just water.

This contains some grains that I used to gently rub on my face while rinsing. I must say that it really helped on exfoliating my skin on the face. After total rinsing, I patted my skin dry with a cotton towel. When I touched my face, it felt really soft and smooth. I looked at the mirror and noticed that my face looked fresh. However, I did not see any difference on my cystic pimples. They still looked red and bulgy.

I continued using this as a face pack, but I did not see that this was helping on my acne, to think that this is meant for oily and acne-prone skin.

I came across a review that said that she also uses this as a facial scrub. At that point, I decided to use this solely as a facial scrub instead of just a face pack. Ironically, this worked better on my face and acne.

I had been using this before my regular facial wash and I noticed that my acne was improving. However, after my long usage of this, I noticed that my face started to get immune by this and my cystic acne started to pop out again. So, I had no choice but to stop using this product.

The Bottom Line This is a good product. It deeply cleans, making my face feel soft, fresh, and smooth. I also like the fact that I can also use this as a facial scrub which exfoliates my face really well, making my acne at a manageable level. However, I just feel bad that I developed an immunity from this product which forced me to stop using this. I would still recommend this to other people as this might work well for them. After all, a product reacts differently from one person to another.

Pros Affordable, herbal and gentle, deep cleansing, controls acne.

Cons This no longer worked on my acne after long use.

Would I buy this product again?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117021425650528/k2311a0217/2.17.11