Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel  » Casino  »
1504 305th Street, Tama, IA 52339
  • The best thing I remember about my stay at the hotel of Meskwaki casino was the calmness and relaxing feel the room offered
  • Frankly the casino floor was not as interesting as the Bingo

• by demandon

The long and somewhat difficult drive to the Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel was worth it. Mostly everything went very well. In the initial view itself I was in love with the place. There was lot of stone used in the structure and this gave it a classic look.

Once inside the view was more of a modern trend. Most uniquely styled walls and all the counters were also furnished beautifully. But even when they have made sure things look nice at Meskwaki, there was clearly some lack of directions and indicators even during my drive on the nearby street.

Bingo hall of Meskwaki casino was a never

to be missed place. It was full of fun with great games and wonderful ambience. Moreover this hall seemed to be hugely popular with gaming buffs over the nearby places.

It is not very often I see these kind of packed bingo halls and everyone waiting for their numbers to come. Players were there almost in all ages mostly family crowd. I felt Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel as a very family friendly place.

The best thing I remember about my stay at the hotel of Meskwaki casino was the calmness and relaxing feel the room offered. Since the entire location had kind of a secluded feel it ...

• was a very peaceful sleep for me. On top of that the corridors and hallways were not at all noisy with good insulation for the sound.

We mostly saw family crowd here, so there was not any issues like drunkards noising it out in the night. And all these came at a very reasonable rate and after discount it was comparable with chain hotels. Ultimately I felt it was a nice deal to be grabbed from a well sized casino hotel like the Meskwaki.

Frankly the casino floor was not as interesting as the Bingo. But surely it did not disappoint. With more than thousand clot machines

and a large table games pit Meskwaki Bingo Casino hotel gave me a feel of Las Vegas style gambling atmosphere.

The ambience enhancements like Spa and health club were available. I used only the health club here. It was not a big facility but had all the usual things.

Not many people were there any ways. I did a quick work out before heading to the breakfast buffet. Some table games were new to me here; especially some of the variations of poker game.

At a low hour, I sat on one of the table and dealer was amazingly helpful and very instructive in helping me pick up the game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4817021425560528/k2311a0217/2.17.11