Actor Jensen Ackles  » People  »
  • That was from 2001 - 2002 I thought it was good for Jensen to play a character like Alec as he was different to the Eric Brady Character and we got to see more of Jensen's Acting
  • But as you all know the show ended and he landed a part in Smallville, a show about young superman Clark Kent, and to this day is still showing on air as one of America's favourite drama he stayed in for 21 episodes around the years of 2004- 2005
  • I do hope that Jensen has hit good with supernatural, as I don't know how long the show would last and I love his character and hope this would not be the end of this guy

• by Rebecca
      An American actor who was born on March 1 in 19 79 in Texas. When I first started to become a fan of this fine actor, was back in the 90’s when he starred in American show Days of our lives as Eric Brady, I hadn’t became obsessed but as I watched more of the show I grew to enjoy his storylines which were pretty crazy considering he was the twin brother of Evil Sammy Brady. Jensen only stayed on Days for a few years, but was sad when in Australia had skipped 4 years so we could be caught up with the day time soap.

Because of that Australians missed out on seeing Jensen’s

last performance as Eric Brady. He was only on the show from 1998 - 2000.

I then spotted Jensen along side Jessica Alba in the hit show Dark Angel which was then axed after two seasons. He had played a superhuman called Alec in the series.

That was from 2001 - 2002 I thought it was good for Jensen to play a character like Alec as he was different to the Eric Brady Character and we got to see more of Jensen’s Acting. Then after Dark Angel, I spotted him in another Teenage soap show - Dawsons Creek, but didn’t last long once more.

He was in the show on the last season, He played ...

• Jen Linley’s love interest C. J.

But as you all know the show ended and he landed a part in Smallville, a show about young superman Clark Kent, and to this day is still showing on air as one of America’s favourite drama he stayed in for 21 episodes around the years of 2004- 2005. Since his run in on bad luck television choices that was either up to him to move on from while the show was doing so well, or that only lasted 2 seasons,.

Jensen was finally offered a smash hit role in Supernatural a new show that has hit of not only well in the USA, but also in Australia and the

series is doing extremely well for Jensen so hopefully we wont see him leave this show any time soon. Apart from these television shows, he has also starred in a few movies such as the recent movie Devour which was made in 2005 and Blonde a movie about Marilin Munro.

I do hope that Jensen has hit good with supernatural, as I don’t know how long the show would last and I love his character and hope this would not be the end of this guy. Jensen has hits with teenage girls as well, he used to also be a part time model so his good looks makes girls want him more and want to see him more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522903142540931/k2311a0329/3.29.07