LM Animal Farms Bonanza Gourmet Diet for Chinchillas
  • Since I bought my chinchillas over a year ago, I have tried various brands of chinchilla food and my chinchillas like this one the best
  • I believe this is the third brand that I had tried and the only one my chinchillas really have eaten well
  • I like that the kibble in this bag is made out of alfalfa and timothy hay
  • I think they like that the little treats that come with the food, as every animal likes treats
  • This food is very economical as it does not cost very much per bag at all

• by bookwyrm

Since I bought my chinchillas over a year ago, I have tried various brands of chinchilla food and my chinchillas like this one the best. And finding a good high quality food that your pet will eat each day is important, as what good is a food if your pet won’t eat it? Not much. In fact, it is nothing but a waste of time and money. I mention time as then

I have to hop back onto the bus another day and make the trip to the pet store once again. I believe this is the third brand that I had tried and the only one my chinchillas really have eaten well. In fact, they love munching on the little pieces of kibble. And they look so cute when they hold a piece in their hand and take a bite out of it!

I like that the kibble in this bag is made out of alfalfa and timothy hay: a chinchilla’s main food. That shows that the company knows about chinchillas. Well, the bag calls it “pellets”… I say “kibble”… the same thing really. Anyway, my two chins love eating this and they do prefer it over the fresh hay I offer them. They often clean their bowls, too, so there is very little waste ...

• LM Animal Farms Bonanza Gourmet Diet for Chinchillas
      involved with this food.

I also like that this bag offers my chins a variety of stuff in it besides the hay-based kibble. There are pieces of dried vegetables like carrots, bits of seeds and other little things. I think they like that the little treats that come with the food, as every animal likes treats. Even better, is the fact that these “treats” provide nutrition that they need.

This food is very

economical as it does not cost very much per bag at all. A two pound bag costs around seven dollars, but chins eat very little each day so it lasts a long time. It is much cheaper than feeding a cat or a dog, even though the bag size is so small.

This food also provides my pets with all of the vitamins and minerals that they need.

I rate Bonanza Chinchilla a full “10” points!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2917021425260428/k2311a0217/2.17.11