Arm and Hammer Carpet & Room Pet Fresh  » Pets  »
  • I like that this product is so easy to use
  • The container says it is safe for pets, but I believe they mean any residue that may be left behind after one vacuums it up

• by bookwyrm

This is a great product to use when you have pets! I use it each time I vacuum and it just refreshes the entire room so nicely. Anyone who has pets should try it, as it works wonderfully at removing any and all pet odors from your rugs and carpets.

I like that this product is so easy to use. I just shake the powder onto the carpet from the box and then wait about a half hour. During this time I make certain that my pets stay out of the room that I’m using the powder in. The container says it is safe for pets, but I believe they mean any residue that may be left behind after

one vacuums it up. I would not want one of my pets to actually walk on the stuff. Anyway, after it had sat I just vacuum it up. I go up and back several times over each spot with the vacuum to make certain I picked up all of the powder.

I also like that the powder actually works. When I first sprinkle it onto the carpet, the powder is snowy white. But when I vacuum it up, it is gray! So yes, this powder actually digs down into the carpet fibers and pulls the dirt out somehow. Maybe that sounds a bit crazy, but it really does that. I once also shampooed my carpet with a machine, as ...

• some messy baby food had been spilled in one spot, and only that spot where the spill had been had dirty water! The rest of the carpet came up clean, with the water being clear! That just proves that this powder really cleans the carpets really well indeed!

I also love that this powder helps picks up more fur than simply vacuuming alone. I have actually tested this with a small handheld vacuum and it is true. I first vacuum the area with the small vacuum and then I put the powder down. After waiting, I vacuum the powder up. When I open the vacuum to dump out the used powder, there is always a bunch of fine fur

sticking to the screen!

None of my pets have ever gotten sick from using this powder. I have cats, rats, mice and chinchillas. Everyone except for the mice runs around on the rug when it is play time. And yes, the powder cleans all of those smells.

I admit the scent right after you use it can be a bit overwhelming. It does have a very strong “flowery” or “perfumy” odor. But it does fade away after a few days so it is not so noticeable. It is a small price to pay to have a clean, fresh carpet. It is also terrific at eliminating all pet odors!

This container of powder contains “Oxi-Clean”.

I rate this great pet product a “10”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2917021425160428/k2311a0217/2.17.11