Cerama Bryte Stainless Steel Cleaning Polish & Conditioner Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • The price is a bit more expensive than some other similar brands but I believe they are worth the money
  • I have used several different products for stainless steel and I love the fact that these are completely hassle free
  • They are completely streak free and in my opinion this is certainly a good benefit
  • From my experience using them I can say that one wipe goes a long way

• by John

I own a lot of stainless steel appliances and they can accumulate a lot of debris, and fingerprints over time so I wanted to find an easy way to clean them. I first started buying these Cerama wipes about three months ago and I have been very satisfied with them. They make it very easy and hassle free when it comes to cleaning stainless steel. These are sold at Wal-Mart and I usually pay 5 dollars for them but the price does sometimes change. The price

is a bit more expensive than some other similar brands but I believe they are worth the money.

They are sold in an easy to open canister and this not only helps when taking them out but it also helps to make sure that they don’t dry out.

I have used several different products for stainless steel and I love the fact that these are completely hassle free. Whenever I need to clean something all I have to do is simply remove a wipe and I don’t have to be concerned ...

• about having to spray cleaning solution or get a towel to clean with.

It can be really tough when it comes to cleaning stainless steel. When it comes to the actual cleaning these are great. The cloths are very thick and they wash away smears and debris in no time. I was amazed when I used them for the first time. They are completely streak free and in my opinion this is certainly a good benefit.

From my experience using them I can say that one wipe goes

a long way. There is a lot of cleaning solution in each one of them and it usually only requires one to clean my refrigerator.

I love the nice look that my appliances have after using them. They not only clean but they also provide a beautiful shine to stainless steel. They really do bring out the true look of my appliances.

Overall in my opinion you can’t go wrong with them. I would certainly suggest these to anyone that’s looking for an easy way to clean stainless steel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317021424940428/k2311a0217/2.17.11