Evercare Magik Brush 2-Sided Lint Brush  » Housewares  »
  • I really love this lint brush, I have owned it for 3 years now and I don't have a single complaint about it
  • At the time I purchased it I paid 8 dollars for it and I feel that I made a great purchase considering how long it has lasted
  • The bristles on this thing are really thick and in my opinion that certainly helps when removing lint
  • I love the way that it instantly locks onto the lint and pulls it away
  • I have not had any problems out of it whatsoever and I would highly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I really love this lint brush, I have owned it for 3 years now and I don’t have a single complaint about it. At the time I purchased it I paid 8 dollars for it and I feel that I made a great purchase considering how long it has lasted.

It’s made out of really good material. The bristles on this thing are really thick and in my opinion that certainly helps when removing lint. When using

it I really love the way that it easily brushes away lint. It works wonderful no matter what type of fabric I’m using it on. Unlike others that I have used it certainly does not take much time to remove lint with it. I love the way that it instantly locks onto the lint and pulls it away.

It has a two sided design and I believe this is perfect. In my opinion this not only helps ...

• during usage but it certainly helps it to last a lot longer.

This thing is very durable and it has held up very well for the 3 years that I have had it. Even though it has been used several times the bristles are still in very good shape. It still works the exact same way that it did when I initially purchased it. It has been mistreated at times but it certainly doesn’t show it.

The handle

is very smooth and I love the fact that it’s curved on both sides. It’s very easy to grip the handle and I have never had any problems with it slipping during usage.

Overall I’m certainly glad that I decided to make this purchase. I am very satisfied with it and I don’t believe you can make a better purchase. I have not had any problems out of it whatsoever and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317021424860428/k2311a0217/2.17.11