Moulinex MW-7001 Microwave  » Electronics  »
  • The most advantageous feature Moulinex microwave in my opinion is having is that it is quite broad and spacious, allowing large food containers to fit in it easily and can heat a large portion of food, or all in one fell swoop
  • Particularly I think the MW-7001 Moulinex microwave is that which meets the user’s expectations, due to their size, ease of use and multi-functionality and with the price I think this is one hand up from other microwaves

• by pihunik

Today, I would like to tell you about a great and excellent microwave with which I am more than happy. I purchased this microwave from a mall while shopping for some other electronics. This is the MW-7001 Moulinex microwave, although it is a little unknown brand, but results offered by it are very good. Generally, there are countless brands and models of microwave of this type and this range but not all meet the requirements

and comfort provided by this microwave.

I got this microwave at just 310$, which is really a affordable price for such a good microwave and when you know that at this rate you can’t get a good microwave like this one in the market.

The most advantageous feature Moulinex microwave in my opinion is having is that it is quite broad and spacious, allowing large food containers to fit in it easily and can heat a large ...

• portion of food, or all in one fell swoop.

I use it mainly for heating sandwiches and very occasionally for dishes leftover from the previous day, the truth is that the food gets warm nicely from inside and soft.

On the other hand, it also has grill, which to me is phenomenal, which really saved me from buying a grill machine separately.

It is quite easy to use. Its function is controlled by fewer buttons and with just

a small display of some basic things. Particularly I think the MW-7001 Moulinex microwave is that which meets the user’s expectations, due to their size, ease of use and multi-functionality and with the price I think this is one hand up from other microwaves. It is very good value for money, very durable and very good finish.

It is very easy to clean; just passing a wet cloth can clean the inside as well.

I will recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1617021424760428/k2311a0217/2.17.11