Pillsbury Macadamia Nut Cookie Dough
  • But, I like the fact I only have to slap the pre-measured chunks down onto a pan and bake the cookies
  • If you want to bake cookies and are looking for dough, this is a brand I would recommend buying

• by Review Vigilante

Product description: Pre-measured macadamia nut cookie dough. There is enough in the package for 12 cookies and is available in more stores’ refrigerated sections for around $2. 50.

What I liked about this product: The pre-measured part of the dough is one thing that is always going to win me over. Yes, I could save money on dough I have to mix up or even refrigerated dough that comes in the tubes.

But,

I like the fact I only have to slap the pre-measured chunks down onto a pan and bake the cookies. I have a limited amount of time and anything that can give me more free time is always going to be welcome.

I also liked the fact the pieces weren’t connected together. I hate brands that require you to break the pieces off because they never come out in the right size.

...

• The cookies from this dough were also much bigger than expected. I have purchased a few other brands that gave tiny cookies.

These were very big and very filling. And, this is probably not a big deal to most, I loved the fact we got two school box tops off of the package.

Our daughters’ school collects these and we like helping out whenever possible. What I didn’t like about this product:

This is being a bit picky because the cookies were actually pretty good.

But, it would have been nice if there were more macadamia nuts inside them. As I said before, they were large cookies but the quantity of nuts didn’t really reflect that.

My Final Opinion: This is a decent product for a very affordable price. If you want to bake cookies and are looking for dough, this is a brand I would recommend buying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717021424730428/k2311a0217/2.17.11