Fastum Gel
  • At first I didn't like to use it because I thought it was like the other gels and ointments that I have used before which feels warm and minty after application
  • In my experience, I find it very helpful to me because it aids in relieving my back pains which in turn makes me work faster
  • One thing that I don't like about the product is its price

• by maffy

My mother and I suffer from low back pain. I was assigned to a surgical unit where rehabilitative medicine is also done I often encounter the use of topical gels to soothe aching muscles and joints.

When it was time for me and my mom to have or physical therapy session our doctor told us to use Fastum Gel which is a brand of Ketoprofen which is a pain reliever in gel form.

At first I didn’t like to use it because

I thought it was like the other gels and ointments that I have used before which feels warm and minty after application.

My mother gave it a shot and told me that it wasn’t warm when applied but its rather cold.

I had it applied on my back and its true that it is cold when applied but then it really gives a good feeling of relief after a few minutes.

In my experience, I find it very helpful to me because ...

• it aids in relieving my back pains which in turn makes me work faster.

Before when I never tried using it I had to go on leave from work because I can’t function well especially in carrying patients when turning them or positioning them but when I regularly use it I can no longer feel pain on my back and I can easily go on with my work.

One thing that I don’t like about the product is its price.

Compared to

oral pain relievers it is about 30-50% more expensive and since it is in a gel form which comes in a tube, some of it get spilled and most of the time you really can’t control the amount coming out.

Am I satisfied using it? Of course I do but then again it also has its fall back which is its price.

I do hope that the price will be lowered because it is really a great help for me in performing my daily activities.

Fastum Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2617021424670328/k2311a0217/2.17.11