Cherifer PGM Syrup for Kids  » Health  »
  • There is just two things that I don't like about this vitamins, one is it taste really awful, it has a bitter orange taste so often times I have to mix it with her milk because she doesn't like to take it in
  • Another thing that I don't like about this vitamins is that it doesn't have Vitamin C which is particular in preventing infection so I have to give my daughter a separate Vitamin C supplement

• by maffy

When my daughter turned two years old I switched her old vitamins to Cherifer PGM Syrup for Kids. Since my parents are short in stature although our other relatives are blessed with height, I never wanted my child to suffer the same thing as I did during my early years.

I was often bullied in school because I was one of the shortest not only in class but also in our batch, in order to prevent this I make sure that my daughter gets an adequate supply of vitamins.

I

am lucky to be able to use Cherifier PGM Syrup for Kids because it not only supplies the needed vitamins and minerals my child need but it also boosts her growth hormones to make her taller.

I really worry because I don’t want her to be short too, but now I am secured that she really is tall because often times when people ask her of her age they are amazed to know that she is just two years old because she looks tall for her age.

I am so ...

• happy that even my fellow nurses say that she became taller.

My daughter is a picky eater and often times she doesn’t like to eat and just relays on her milk as her source of food so I am worried that she doesn’t get all the nutrients she needs to be able to grow healthy and strong nut then I am pretty confident with this vitamins because it contains the essential and necessary dietary supplements she needs.

There is just two things that I don’t like about this vitamins, one

is it taste really awful, it has a bitter orange taste so often times I have to mix it with her milk because she doesn’t like to take it in.

Another thing that I don’t like about this vitamins is that it doesn’t have Vitamin C which is particular in preventing infection so I have to give my daughter a separate Vitamin C supplement.

Over all I am still happy with the fact that I have seen good results when it comes to my daughters nutrition and she became taller as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417021424650328/k2311a0217/2.17.11