Tinkerbell Great Fairy Rescue  » Movies  »
  • Since I have a daughter now who loves watching movies about fairies I bought her a dvd of Tinkerbell
  • I enjoyed the movie because, basically it is rooted on the mind of children
  • I think that when our children shares their thoughts with us we should not give them a negative feed back yet, we should try to make them think that somethings are true and not in a more positive manner

• by maffy

Ever since I was a child, I was a fan of cartoon movies especially about princess and fairies. I grew up knowing Tinkerbell and even though they are not real there’s a part of me that still do. Since I have a daughter now who loves watching movies about fairies I bought her a dvd of Tinkerbell: The Great Fairy Rescue, she did love it because even though she

is just two years old she was focused on watching it.

Everytime she watches a movie I see to it that I watch it with her because she really needs to be guided. I enjoyed the movie because, basically it is rooted on the mind of children.

It is indeed a great movie to watch. I can say that it is helpful in raising children.

For me it showed how children should behave. The movie itself is packed with morals and proper conduct.

One thing more like about the movie is it encourages creativity in children, just like the little girl who exercised her creativity in drawing and making things. I do believe that as parents we should be the first ones to give praises and rewards to our children and we should be the first ones to ...

• Tinkerbell Great Fairy Rescue
      encourage them to pursue their talents.

In this movie the father didn’t believe what his child says and said that its just a make believe. I think that when our children shares their thoughts with us we should not give them a negative feed back yet, we should try to make them think that somethings are true and not in a more positive manner.

All I can say is

that this movie is great for children and adults a like. I really loved watching it with my baby girl because I was able to explain to her the scenes in the movie.

I think that this movies should really be made for children because they learn more as they see. Over all, when it comes to cinematography it is superb and well done.

I love it and definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1117021424620328/k2311a0217/2.17.11