Dolfenal 500 mg  » Medicine  »
  • He said to take it with meal to avoid stomach ulcer which is one of the adverse effects
  • They have also an amazing response to the medicine

• by indai

I had a hard time concentrating because of my headache. I always experienced this feeling –annoying, painful and consistent headache. I really can’t enjoy the things around me. I can’t go to places where I want to go.

My headache was very disturbing. It was killing me. I took Mefenamic Acid but generic only but my headache can’t be relieved.

I almost cried every night. My headache lasted for about a week. I really can’t

concentrate with my studies.

I took a 3-day absent and I forgot my exams to be taken. I went to a clinic near our place and did a check-up. The doctor prescribed Dolfenal 500 mg for me.

I have to take it three times a day, after every meal. He said to take it with meal to avoid stomach ulcer which is one of the adverse effects. I tried it immediately after taking my lunch.

...

• After 20 to 30 minutes, my headache was gone. I felt relieved. Then I continued taking it after dinner.

I really had concentrated on my studies and even had a good night sleep. My doctor said to take it as necessary or when I have a headache again. I was amazed by the medicine — Dolfenal 500 mg.

I recommended it to my friends when they experienced headache. They have also an amazing response to

the medicine. Today, we just use Dolfenal 5oo mg every time we have a headache.

It really helps me especially during my examinations at school and I can enjoy the company of my friends without worrying about my head. You should switch to Mefenamic Acid (Dolfenal). It helps me to enjoy life even my headache strikes again.

I am not afraid of the old feeling again. I have now my weapon, the Dolfenal 500mg medicine for headache.

Mikko G says :

With Dolfenal, there is good and bad. Dolfenal is probably the most effective pain and inflammation reliever I have ever tried (outside of controlled medicines) But always remember to ask your doctor. You see, 8 years ago my mother slipped in the bathroom and broke her tail bone. The injury was so severe, the doctor suggested surgery to remove the floating bone pieces. But since my mom couldn’t afford it, she opted to take Dolfenal for the pain. Like I said, it was very effective. Dolfenal was the only reason my mother was able to function on a daily basis. But here comes the sad part. In order to make it through the day, and get a good nights sleep. my mother was taking 4 to 5 500mg tablets a day. Yes it is that effective, it was able to ward of pain that should have been surgically corrected. But in the process it destroyed my Mothers kidney. 3 years of continuous use, and mother suffered from complete kidney failure, the diagnosis, extreme exposure to mefenamic acid. So I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Dolfenal is amazing, but a warning to everyone that would abuse it. As I type this, I have a broken tooth and swollen gums and cheek, Dolfenal is the only thing allowing me to be active. I limit myself to 2 tabs a day, I don’t want to make the same mistake my mother did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2617021424590328/k2311a0217/2.17.11