L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise Age Perfect for Mature Skin
  • I like the fact that so far all drug stores and department stores sell this cream so if you are out of town, you can still find it if you run out
  • I do recommend it for you who are having problems with the dreaded age spots

• by brbsteel_52

I am a 58 year old woman, and for quite a few years I have had the dreaded age spots on my face. They were very noticeable! I have tried several products to get rid of them. Last one I tried is L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise Age Perfect For Mature Skin Day Cream SPF 15. It claims that after two weeks, an improvement will be seen. I

was a skeptic. After a week, I did start to see the spots fade! After a month, I can barely any spots, I am very happy to say this does work! I feel so much better about my face now.

When I saw the 2.5oz jar, I didn’t think it would last long, but I was wonderfully surprised you don’t need much at all!

It has a faint smell ...

• to it when you open the jar, but it is hardly noticeable once you have it on. I love the fact that it is not greasy. I do not have sensitive skin, so I don’t have any reaction to it. I don’t know how it would be with those with sensitive skin.

The cost isn’t bad, $16.49 without tax; it isn’t nearly as high as other creams like

this that claim to help get rid of age spots but don’t.

You can wear this cream under makeup if you wish.

I like the fact that so far all drug stores and department stores sell this cream so if you are out of town, you can still find it if you run out.

I do recommend it for you who are having problems with the dreaded age spots.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117021424550328/k2311a0217/2.17.11