Remington Professional Ceramic Hair Straightener S1051  » Electronics  »
  • I like to straighten my hair on some occasions
  • Regarding it's price, I can say I paid quite a medium price for it
  • It cost me the equivalent of 45 bucks, comparing it to other products I saw the prices aren't higher nor lower, maybe just a slight difference
  • I also choose Remington due to my friends advice, which have used Remington products and were not disappointed with it
  • I recommend it for anyone who is in the market for a hair straightener, Remington is well known worldwide and has mostly positive feedback, so it is clearly a very good option to consider when buying a product such as this

• by shadowmike

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I like to straighten my hair on some occasions. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not like those emotional kids who straighten their hair and apply cosmetics all over their face to look weird. It is just that on some days, my hair looks very bad, especially when it is bigger. I think we all had a bad hair day. Recently, I have purchased the Remington Professional Ceramic Hair Straightener S1051. It is a product I felt the need to buy in order to resolve my issues with my hair on bad hair days. It works just great and I am happy with it.

Regarding it’s price, I can say I paid quite a medium price for it. It cost me the equivalent of 45 bucks, comparing it to other products I saw the prices aren’t higher nor lower, maybe just a slight difference. Having done a bit of research about various straighteners before hand,

I have saw that Remington has only positive feedback from it’s clients. I also choose Remington due to my friends advice, which have used Remington products and were not disappointed with it. From my personal experience I have to admit I haven’t used other Remington products before buying this hair straightener, but I was impressed by the multitude of positive feedback regarding this product, thus making it my clear buying choice.

I bought this hair straightener from the mall, a place where I go for most of my needs. Goes without saying, this product was available at the electronics section, where I had no problem finding it, this product being very well advertised. Regarding it’s design, I can say it is quite stylish and looks really professional. It has a digital display and three buttons, one for shutting down and starting it, and the other two for temperature settings. I just plug it in,

• press the start button and set the temperature to 200 degrees, then I have to wait about one minute for it to reach this temperature. Temperature choice is clearly optional, varying from 160 to 220, but I go with 200, it has become a habit now and I am used to this temperature.

This is not a hair straightener which should be used on wet hair. I did not want one that could be used on wet hair anyways, it is very harmful for your hair. Also, my hair has to be very clean when I was to use this hair straightener, so I always wash beforehand, otherwise my hair will look very bad when I use the straightener and also my straightener will get dirty due to my oily hair. Nevertheless, this hair straightener does it’s job very well and is very reliable. I had absolutely no problem with it what so ever,

but I have to admit I took great care of it and didn’t abuse it at it’s max capacity, which is 220 degrees. I forgot to mention, I am clearly talking about Celsius degrees, not Fahrenheit.

This straightener is perfect for everyday use, it is reliable and won’t damage your hair if used correctly. It’s low price is perfect for an average person such as me, so it can suit anyone. I recommend it for anyone who is in the market for a hair straightener, Remington is well known worldwide and has mostly positive feedback, so it is clearly a very good option to consider when buying a product such as this. I am very happy with this product and am considering to buy other products from this company, being one that has clearly won me as their client.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1617021424520328/k2311a0217/2.17.11