Lush Brazilian 100g Sandstone Bath Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • Then one day, I just happened to pass by the Metropolis shopping mall in Burnaby, Canada and I thought I would visit the Lush store
  • I am not a vegetarian although I pig out on vegetables and fruits every now and then, which I think, are essential to staying healthy
  • With so many different kinds of soaps in the Lush collection, it was not long before I found my match
  • It is like getting medicated beauty soap for half the price and on top of that, I know that it is filled with the essential oils and fruit goodness that my combination dry and oily skin needs on a daily basis
  • However, for male skin like mine that is relatively rougher, it is simply the best

• by RichieMogwai

I recognize the importance of exfoliating the skin so when I take a shower, I make sure that I shed off the dead skin whenever possible. Of course, I do not do it every day. Since my skin is sensitive, exfoliating it every few days is the frequency that works for me. I used to bring skin brush, pumice stone, loofah and all that stuff that take care of removing dead skin while I take a bath. Sometimes a rough and thick face towel does the job, although not all the time.

Then one day, I just happened to pass by the Metropolis shopping mall in Burnaby, Canada and I thought I would visit the Lush store. This is the home of specialty, handmade soaps. Their formulations are based on organic materials and suitable for vegetarians and vegans alike. I am not a vegetarian although I pig out on vegetables and fruits every now and then, which

I think, are essential to staying healthy. With so many different kinds of soaps in the Lush collection, it was not long before I found my match.

It was the Lush Brazilian sandstone soap, which I selected because it is not only an excellent cleaner. It also exfoliates my skin in a way that no other product in the market that I have tried can match. The secret is the sand content, which has no equal when it comes to brushing off dead skin without damaging the dermis or the new skin layer. It reminded me of Charlie’s Angels star Cheryl Ladd, who kept her feet free from calluses by walking barefoot on the beach every morning.

There is a beach near where I live, but it is not often that I can do what the star did on a regular basis during her glory days. Luckily, I discovered the Lush Brazilian sandstone soap, which brings ...

• sand to my bathtub minus the germs and dirt that I am bound to encounter if I used naturally occurring sand instead. Because of my recent discovery, I can say goodbye to all the skin brushes and pumice stones which had littered my bathroom for far too long.

At only $6.95 per 100 gram, I think it is a good price. It is like getting medicated beauty soap for half the price and on top of that, I know that it is filled with the essential oils and fruit goodness that my combination dry and oily skin needs on a daily basis. I do not think I will ever give up this Lush handmade soap. It is filled with so much goodness without hurting the wallet. It takes care of three things for me: cleansing, exfoliating and skin toning. As such, it offers a tremendous convenience to me because now I do not have to

buy three different products to accomplish the three tasks. I can even take it to the gym shower room with me.

To me, this is the best soap in the world. It has a layer of sand on top. As I bathe, I can smell the lovely citrus scent of caipirinha cocktail, which reminds me of fresh lemons and all that wonderful time spent on tropical beaches. Let me warn the ladies. They might find this soap too abrasive for their skin, or that this Lush Brazilian sandstone soap might take getting used to. However, for male skin like mine that is relatively rougher, it is simply the best. Of course, I will still walk down the beach, but for times when I cannot especially on rainy or snowy days, there is always the Lush Brazilian sandstone to depend on. Honestly, it is like taking the beach with me to the bathroom. Anyone jealous yet?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117021424510328/k2311a0217/2.17.11