Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Shadow, Shimmering Sands  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I love about the colors is that they are very neutral, and can be worn with anything
  • Another thing I like about this shadow is that it doesn’t crease
  • I found this shadow at the drugstore for about $5, which I consider to be a reasonable price for an eyeshadow trio
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an eye shadow trio that looks great, lasts all day, and will accentuate the look of your eyes, all at a good price

• by kaygen

I chose this eyeshadow based on what I could see of the colors through the packaging of the product. Many times with eye shadows, I see them in the store and purchase them because the color appeals to me, only to get home and hate how they look on me. So, it’s always a bit of a risk when purchasing eye shadow based solely on the way it looks in the store. But for this eyeshadow, I couldn’t resist the stunning color combination of the three eye shadows. Plus, because the colors were quite neutral, I figured I couldn’t go wrong.

The shadow is a trio, three colors in one compact. The first color is a fairly dark brown color, the second is a medium/light brown, and the

third is a light, subtle rose color. The colors coordinate well together and complement each other with their tones.

I tried the eye shadow out right after I purchased it, and I loved it immediately. Ever since then, this is my go-to eye shadow product for every day wear. What I love about the colors is that they are very neutral, and can be worn with anything. Even though the colors are neutral, they are shimmery. I personally like that, but it may be a turn-off for some people who are not used to wearing a lot of make-up, or those who do not like shimmer in their shadow. Another thing I like about this shadow is that it doesn’t crease. Some shadows I have tried will ...

• go on smooth, but then crease after a few hours of wear, especially in hot or humid weather. This one stays fresh-looking throughout the day (although it helps to blend it with your fingers from time to time). The eye shadow is also easily removed with regular eye make-up remover.

The three eye shadows in the package can be worn one color at a time, or two or even all three at once. I usually wear at least two colors, most of the time I wear all three. You can make up your own design with the colors, but I find that it works best for me if I apply the light rose color over my entire lid, then apply the medium color at the outer corners of my eye and

a ways into the crease, an finally finish up with the dark brown at my lash line. Then I blend all these colors together thoroughly for a nice effect. I find that this product really does accentuate the color and shape of my eyes. It enhances my eyes, yet is still subtle enough for every day wear.

This eyeshadow is also very versatile, and looks good in both the winter and the summer. I found this shadow at the drugstore for about $5, which I consider to be a reasonable price for an eyeshadow trio. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an eye shadow trio that looks great, lasts all day, and will accentuate the look of your eyes, all at a good price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117021424480328/k2311a0217/2.17.11