HP Fruity Sauce
  • I suppose my favourite it tomato ketchup, but I have now found an alternative, which as well as being a sauce and be used for other things as well
  • HP Fruity sauce is delicious with grilled chicken, burgers or sausages
  • The other thing I really love about HP Fruity sauce is it's versatility
  • I would highly recommend HP Fruity sauce to any one

• by Annabel Roy

If you’re anything like me you love a bit of sauce with your food. I suppose my favourite it tomato ketchup, but I have now found an alternative, which as well as being a sauce and be used for other things as well.

HP Fruity sauce is mild and tangy, it contains not artificial colours, preservatives and is suitable for vegetarians. It contains tomatoes, dates, oranges and tamarind concentrate, glucose-fructose syrup, malt vinegar from barley, sugar, spirit vinegar, salt, mango chutney, modified cornflour, molasses, rye flour, spices, flavourings, and pectin. It’s calorific value is 86 kj per 15g serving.

HP Fruity sauce comes in a recyclable plastic 425g squeezable bottle. It is

a unique mild and tangy brown sauce made from a subtle blend of high quality fruits with a hint of spice. HP Fruity sauce is very versatile as not only can you enjoy it with sandwiches or as an accompaniment to hot and cold snacks, but you can also add it to food whilst cooking.

HP Fruity sauce is delicious with grilled chicken, burgers or sausages. I personally love it with sausage and chips. It can also be used as a baste, during the last 5 minutes of cooking, using a brush simply coat the meat with HP Fruity sauce and place under the grill.

Alternatively you can create mouth watering tasty ...

• meals by adding HP Fruity sauce to stir fries, casseroles, stews and soups. A great recipe of the label is for Fruity corned beef hash:- Cook onions and bacon, add a tin of corned beef and sautéed potatoes. Finish off in the pan with a good spoonful of HP Fruity sauce.

I really enjoy HP Fruity sauce, it’s extremely tasting but not in an ‘in your face’ way. It’s subtle flavours enhance your meal. I especially enjoy it with eggs bacon and fried bread, the good old English breakfast, on a Sunday morning. It really brings a new dimension to the meal. The other thing I really love about HP Fruity

sauce is it’s versatility. There are not many sauces that you can use to cook with, it is a cheap way to make a good meal great. The combination of flavours is already there in the bottle, taking away the need to mix then yourself, all you have to do is squeeze the bottle, job done.

I would highly recommend HP Fruity sauce to any one. The bottle has the ‘By appointment to Her Majesty the Queen’ and the royal crest, if it’s good enough for the Queen then it should be good enough for us all. Well done HP on making such a brilliant sauce without the use of artificial colours and preservatives.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716021424400228/k2311a0216/2.16.11