Shania Twain’s ” The Woman In Me”. A Music Album  » Music  »
  • I think that this album really emobies her high energy voice and it produced some really great hits
  • These are some of my favorite all time Shania songs and I love the album because of them
  • The only real issue that I have with this album is the last song
  • Her voice has amazing energy and this album contains some of her greatest ands most well known songs
  • I would definitely say that it is a staple for anyone who likes Shania

• by webgirl40

Shania Twain is one of those musicians that I grew up listening too. While admittedly she is not my favorite female artist she is one whose music I have come to enjoy and appreciate over the years. ” The Woman In Me” was released in early 1995 and my parents bought it for me for my birthday that year and I have been listening to her ever since.

This is a very old album that Ihave listened too many times simply because the songs are upbeat and fun. However as I have grown older and experienced more in life, I also realized how

relateable many of her songs are. I have grown to really appreciate her original voice. To be honest her voice is not that great. She does not seem to posses a great deal of range and quality, but she has made her voice her own and while it sounds good what captures me is the enegry and enthusiasam for her music when she sings.

I think that this album really emobies her high energy voice and it produced some really great hits. My favorite songs on this album are “Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under”, “Any Man Of Mine”, and finally “If ...

• Your Not In It For Love”. These are some of my favorite all time Shania songs and I love the album because of them.

The only real issue that I have with this album is the last song. It is called the “God Bless The Child”. I disliked it for several reasons: First, it was really short at only a minute and thirty seconds. It does not give you enough time to really get the song. Second was her voice, this song was not written for someone with a voice like Shania’s. It is too heavy and too mellow for her to

really do the song any justice. I really felt that while it was a decent song, it was too short,not made for Shania’s voice and extrememly out of place on this album. This album was a mix of fun and sad songs about relationships. This song was probably better suited for a woman like Martina McBride.

Like I said I really like this album and will have to think very heavily about giving it away. Her voice has amazing energy and this album contains some of her greatest ands most well known songs. I would definitely say that it is a staple for anyone who likes Shania.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1416021424250228/k2311a0216/2.16.11