How to Train Your Dragon Movie  » Movies  »
  • I have seen some really bad movies about dragons, but this was one of the best and at the top of my favorite list right now
  • But I think the funniest part for me was when the two are eating fish and three little dragons show up

• by sarahdragon26

I am a huge lover of lover of dragons and everything about them so I was really hoping that this was going to be a good movie. And it was. I have seen some really bad movies about dragons, but this was one of the best and at the top of my favorite list right now. And my son loves it too, which helps.

Toothless is the ultimate dragon, a NightFury, the one dragon that has never been seen because they’re so fast

and they never miss. I think he is so cute. He reminds me of a dog or a cat. And not so much in the way of pets, but in the way a best friend that can always be near you when you’re in trouble or just need a friend. Like they want to lay beside you and just be near you or have you pet them. And like most friendships of this nature, it starts out slowly and becomes a far deeper bond. Even thou a lot of movies base their stories around such friendships, of a strange or different nature, it is still a cute story with a lot of heart in it. It shows that you can’t be anything else then who you are and that not everything is as it always appears.

But the humor is there too. I laughed at Toothless so much during this movie that my husband thought I was nuts. There were times during the movie that Toothless’ expressions ...

• How to Train Your Dragon Movie
      reminded me of my cats and my dog. The way he would run around or pounce or scratch his back in the grass. But I think the funniest part for me was when the two are eating fish and three little dragons show up. When one of them tries to steal Toothless’ fish, he fires into the smaller dragon’s mouth. It was like he become a blow fish. I just fell on the floor, laughing.

This movie is basically about two creatures that are

supposed to be natural enemies, according to the Vikings and the dragons, but it takes two very different creatures. One who is an outcast among the Vikings and one is the most deadly and dangerous of all dragons to show everyone that things are not as they appear. That they don’t need to be enemies.

This is a great watch for the little ones because there’s no blood or guts or bad words. It brings forward a great message about us and the pets we love so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1116021424220228/k2311a0216/2.16.11