Holiday Inn Express  » Hotels  »
  • We have never had a bad experience with a dirty room
  • Of course, for me to quote the cost on reviewstream would be futile, because they are different all over and it can also depend on how many are booking the room

• by Renae
      My husband and I love to travel. When planning our trip, we plan it around all the Holiday Inn Express Hotels. Here is a list of the great things we love about Holiday Inn Express.

1. SOME of them allow pets and we travel with our very spoiled 16 pound cat.

(yes, cat) Only some of them allow pets, so you must ask when you book your reservation to prevent being fined or kicked out!

2. They are clean.

Always clean. We have never had a bad experience with a dirty room.

3. Price is reasonable.

Of course, for me to quote the ...

• cost on reviewstream would be futile, because they are different all over and it can also depend on how many are booking the room. But, for my husband and I and the cat, we can usually book a room for less than $100.

4. They have TV, coffee maker, some have a

microwave and minifridge.

5. They offer free breakfast in a nice little dining area.

All self serve, cereals, breakfast rolls, toast, bagels, yogurt, fresh fruits, juices, coffee, milk. Some of them will have pancakes on a steam table for self serving.

We really like Holiday Inn Express, customer service is usually great too!

I give them a 9!

Holiday Inn Express

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22903142410931/k2311a0329/3.29.07