Game : Sniper - Path Of Vengeance (PC)
1.0
  • Seriously i think used a sniper rifle no more that thirty times across the entire game

• by ZEEZEEDawson

Here we go again with another budget title i picked up for pennies, but after plodding through the entire game i was really left wondering why i even bother wasting my money on the kind of games. Oh well. I’ve already bought hundreds of these kind of games over the years and I’m sure I’ll buy more.

But this one though, wow man what a stinker!! Let’s just have another look at

the games title shall we SNIPER : PATH OF VENGEANCE… So tell me how you can have a game called SNIPER and not have much sniping? Seriously i think used a sniper rifle no more that thirty times across the entire game!! Also, the PATH OF VENGEANCE sub-title is just plain confusing because the story elements in this game are so thin that i don’t even know what i was supposed to ...

• be avenging and by the end had literally no idea about why i was even shooting people in the first place. If that’s not bad enough yet how about the fact the guns all sound like pea shooters when shot. I mean really a game with guns needs to automatically have good sound effects, and once again this game falls down in that department too.

I don’t know what else i can

say to steer you away from this nightmare of a game but what i will do is dare you to try it. If you can get it cheap enough grab a copy and play it for at least two full levels and then compare it to what you previously thought was the worst game of all time just to see how this one stacks up against all the other bad games in the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2816021424050228/k2311a0216/2.16.11