Hamilton Beach 62695V Power Deluxe Hand Mixer  » Housewares  »
  • This was the cheapest one that I found but it has certainly worked like it was a lot more
  • It is very powerful and I love the fact that it has several different speeds available
  • Overall I have had a great experience with this mixer

• by John

I purchased this mixer after I had problems with my previous one and overall I have been very satisfied with it. I purchased this one from Wal-Mart and I only paid 20 dollars for it. The price is very cheap and it can’t be beat. This was the cheapest one that I found but it has certainly worked like it was a lot more. I have owned it for a

year and so far it’s still running strong with no issues whatsoever.

It has a very basic design which makes it easy to use. It only has two buttons which are the on/off button and the button to adjust the speed. It is constructed out of very tough material so I’m sure it will hold up for some time.

It is a lot smaller than others that I have used and this is ...

• a great benefit. It’s very easy to grip and it’s easy to control. The handle is also curved and it fits the hand perfectly.

The beaters were included with it and this is something that I can appreciate because I didn’t have to purchase them separately.

It is very powerful and I love the fact that it has several different speeds available. There are six different speeds available and I was amazed by

this because my previous one only had three. I have used it for stirring even the heaviest dough and it blends it up very fast without much effort.

Overall I have had a great experience with this mixer. I have browsed a lot of different models and I can certainly say that you can’t find a better one at this price. I would certainly suggest it to anyone that’s in the market to purchase one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316021424040228/k2311a0216/2.16.11