Bonanza.com
  • I love to sell advertising on Bonanza the most though, as it is easy for customers to choose exactly what they are interested in, and go to the shopping cart easily to check out
  • My repeat business has definitely gone up, and I credit the caring of the Bonanza

• by Mikaelyn Briana

I run several different stores in my free times, where I sell everything from photography, advertising, crafts, fine art, and collectables. I have had several different websites that I have written for selling those items over the years, but decided to change my approach to an easier method that allowed me to run my main business and to give these other stores more of a streamline appeal. I decided to list my items on Bonanza.

com. This site was originally

named Bonanzle.

com. This website is not an auction site, such as eBay, and they do not require an upfront payment in order to list items.

They only care about their customers making a sale. Bonanza.

com has interactive areas across their entire site. From live chat options on the pages of each booth, to live forums where you can ask questions and leave comments, and receive real answers, to the ability to choose your favorite items from the site to ...

• highlight for those visiting the site.

Several of my items have been featured that way, and it has increased my sales considerably. I love to sell advertising on Bonanza the most though, as it is easy for customers to choose exactly what they are interested in, and go to the shopping cart easily to check out.

They can ask questions to me in real time when I am online, and I have had a closer connection to them that

way. My repeat business has definitely gone up, and I credit the caring of the Bonanza.

com staff, and the design of their website for that. The fees are quite low as well, and there are no hidden costs.

There is also not a time expiration for the sale of the item, it stays up there for as long as I put it up. Bonanza.

com is a great site. I’ve used eBay, Etsy, and several others, but Bonanza has always proven itself superior.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2016021423970128/k2311a0216/2.16.11