Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach for Face  » Cosmetics  »
  • I believe it is much easier for blondes to bleach facial hair because if they cause their darker facial hair to be too light from bleach it will look natural
  • One of the best features of this bleach is if you follow directions you get just the right color
  • I do recommend this to others, the smell is to be expected but the product works great

• by loveitorleaveit

Facial hair is a very sensitive subject most people do not want to talk about. A lot of women have dark facial hair and do not know what to do with it, so I will share a review of my favorite creme hair bleach you can use at home.

I have olive skin and dark brown hair. I believe it is much easier for blondes to bleach facial hair because if they cause their darker facial hair to be too light from bleach it will look natural. For us dark haired women we need to be very careful.

If you over bleach your hair it is just as obvious as having dark facial hair. One of the best features of this bleach is if you follow directions you get just the right color. I have never ended up with super light un natural colored facial hair if I followed the directions and used a timer.

Other things that stand out about this product versus other creme bleaches is it does not leave a burning feeling on your skin. I have very sensitive skin and my lip area in particular is very sensitive. With some of the ...

• other bleaches I have tried, I have ended up with a red and itchy lip that hurt for hours. In fact once with another bleach I got some on my actual lip and that left a raw spot. With this I don’t get a rash. I still need to put lotion on after removing the bleach but it does not cause rashes.

The price of this product is comparable to other drugstore brand bleaches. I spent around $5 per container and it lasts for around a year.

This product is very easy to use. Like all the other bleaches

I have tried, you mix to parts to make the bleach.

The smell is awful, it reeks of bleach but that is to be expected. It also makes my eyes water. It is very strong smelling, but I have not found another bleach that does not smell.

I do recommend this to others, the smell is to be expected but the product works great. It is the most gentle one I have found at the drugstore so far and I would recommend it to anyone.

The pros: easy to find at any drugstore easy to mix natural look won’t cause rashes cheap price

The cons: stinky and will make your eyes water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116021423600128/k2311a0216/2.16.11