The Body Shop 50 ml Skin Clearing Tea Tree Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is because before this company, I tried a different brand of tea tree shampoo, which managed to contain my dandruff problem
  • Besides, after trying it on my face several times, I noticed that it is safe to apply on my visage
  • Normally, I would experience a temporary redness around the nose area
  • First and foremost, I think it is the feel of this thing as it gets absorbed by my skin
  • I guess what makes it expensive is that it uses a combination of lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil sourced all the way from Kenya, which I have to agree, does an almost miraculous way of keeping pimples away

• by RichieMogwai

The Body Shop certainly never disappoints with its line up of skin care products. I for one has been a customer for many years now. Overall, I am satisfied with the majority of Body Shop products I have tried, although not with all. As for the Skin Clearing Tea Tree lotion, The Body Shop has got me all sold. This is because before this company, I tried a different brand of tea tree shampoo, which managed to contain my dandruff problem. Therefore, when I saw the tea tree lotion in the Body Shop lineup, I just thought I would try it.

I just loved it, but had not the sales lady given me the chance to try it out on my hands, I would not have been hooked. First, I just cherish the cool, soothing quality of every drop. It is also silky smooth and easily absorbed by the skin. This lotion is just so precious that I have given it some sort of promotion

in my skin care regimen. From now on, I thought, I would only use it on my face; after all, it is not a cheap lotion. Besides, after trying it on my face several times, I noticed that it is safe to apply on my visage. The biggest indication yet was that my face did not even turn red on the first application. Normally, I would experience a temporary redness around the nose area. I guess this is my face’s way of adjusting to the lotion. But high marks for this tea tree lotion, it did not even get to that point.

Now the less expensive lotion, which I have at my disposal, the one of the Aloe Vera variety, will be perfect for daily use on my body. For the face, I am using this Skin Clearing Tea Tree lotion from now on, since it seems to be up to the task. It is the battle of the herbs in today’s lotion industry, as ...

• I have personally observed. The tea tree variety, for one, really does what it is supposed to do. And it is not even the efficacy of the solution. First and foremost, I think it is the feel of this thing as it gets absorbed by my skin. For the price, I have to say that it is well worth it, although of course I will not mind if the manufacturer made it a lot cheaper. And if this lotion is gentle enough on my skin, I could only imagine that it should work wonders on the ladies’ skin, too.

I think The Body Shop, one of my favorite skin care stores should rename this lotion as a facial lotion because sensitive as my skin is and prone to blemishes, it passed the test. It is one of the more expensive lotions around, at $13 a bottle. On the average, my lotions have been on the less than $10 side. I guess what makes it expensive

is that it uses a combination of lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil sourced all the way from Kenya, which I have to agree, does an almost miraculous way of keeping pimples away. In addition, the Tamanu oil from Madagascar does ward off, from my experience, any chance of redness of which I am prone. After all, I have always had this problem with rosacea.

The manufacturer obviously has thought out everything, it even has shine control properties, which I really cherish in a facial lotion. My skin is naturally combination dry and oily so when I apply lotion, some parts of my face become greasy. In fact, I often had to buy moisturizers with shine control, or oil-removal strips, which are truly pricey and expensive to use over time. Luckily, this is a thing of the past because this Body Shop tea tree lotion has incorporated this feature. Therefore, the bottom-line is for its price, its not bad looking from this perspective.

hanna says :

is it safe to use this product during pregnancy?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116021423570128/k2311a0216/2.16.11