Philips HD4644 Electric Kettle
  • Since my last kettle had a leakage problem, I really need to replace it
  • My sister-in-law recommended this Philips HD4644 Electric Kettle and so I decided to buy it believing what she said and I was not wrong
  • Definitely the price is reasonable and I wasted no time to buy it
  • The best feature about this kettle is that it boils water rapidly (much quicker than the old one)
  • The water level indicator can easily be viewed and are on both the sides, thus making it convenient for both left and right handed people

• by Kiran

Since my last kettle had a leakage problem, I really need to replace it. My sister-in-law recommended this Philips HD4644 Electric Kettle and so I decided to buy it believing what she said and I was not wrong.

Definitely the price is reasonable and I wasted no time to buy it.

The best feature about this kettle is that it boils

water rapidly (much quicker than the old one).

It takes less than a minute to boil a cup of water and this has always been an advantage for me when I am in a hurry.

In addition, it has a capacity of 1.

7 litre, which is again a plus point when you are serving hot beverages to a group of people.

It is provided with auto switch off; there is a little red light (just below the handle) which lights up when you switch on the kettle and switches off automatically when the water has boiled.

So there is no worry, if you are busy with something else or you forgot that you have left the kettle on (as this always happens ...

• Philips HD4644 Electric Kettle
      with me); this kettle does its job perfectly.

The water level indicator can easily be viewed and are on both the sides, thus making it convenient for both left and right handed people.

But one of its unique feature is that it is provided with one cup indicator which reduces your energy consumption to some extent, as this will help you

to boil only the amount of water required.

Again, it is easier to fill and pour water easily without spilling.

The only minor drawback is that it is a bit noisy when the water is getting boiled, but this can be ignored.

Otherwise it is an excellent kettle I have come across; from its look to its performance it does it job with perfection!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316021423560128/k2311a0216/2.16.11