Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover Maximum Strength  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love a nice looking manicure and having well groomed cuticles is the most important part
  • I think that even the most sensitive nails would do fine with this
  • I like how easily it washes off with a little soap and water

• by loveitorleaveit

I love a nice looking manicure and having well groomed cuticles is the most important part. Sally Hansen offers many options for cuticle management and this is hands down my favorite.

Please allow me to tell you why I love this product and why I have used it as my primary cuticle removal method for the last 5 years.

-Smell: It has no smell. Now if you smell it really closely you will smell something very mild and not at all offensive, it smells mostly like lotion. My husband is very outspoken about how much various nail products smell and he does not complain about this at all. When I first purchased this I expected it to have a harsh smell but it does not.

-Feel: I honestly have no idea how this works. I would think it

would be stinky and burn like mad to do the work it does. Somehow neither is true of it. It makes your cuticles shrink very quickly without hurting. Even when I have had a hang nail that was open and raw and got this in the cut, it did not hurt at all. I think that even the most sensitive nails would do fine with this.

-Use: So simple. All you do is put a thin line on your nail by gently squeezing the bottle. It is very easy to apply just the right amount without getting too much on your nail. You wait a few seconds and gently push your cuticles back. It works very quickly and well. If you follow the directions and it does not work, you can reapply ...

• and it still won’t hurt your nails. I like how easily it washes off with a little soap and water. After you wash it off your nails do not have residue on them which is nice and they do feel more moisturized.

-Bottle design: The bottle is very well made. It has a tiny hole at the tip you can get just a drop out of or get a whole line if you need. I have never had a big glop of it come out nor have I had the tip get clogged. This also has never leaked out of the bottle. The bottle design is fairly cute, it’s not the cutest I have ever seen but it stands up and does not fall over in my medicine cabinet and even though it is plastic

I have never had any issues with it.

I do recommend this product to others. It works just like it says it is supposed to. Additionally you can also use it on the dry skin on your feet. It does a very good job on them too, but it does burn on your feet if you have cracks so you should be careful. I am very happy with this product and I have told all my friends to buy it. Eventhough there are some chemicals in this, it is much more gentle to use than a lot of other products they have at the store.

the pros: No smell Easy to use.

Does not burn.

Bottle is easy to apply evenly.

Very quick.

Leaves no residue.

Will not make cuticles grow back unevenly.

Good price, costs around $4 at most drugstores.

The cons: I really can’t think of a single con.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116021423540128/k2311a0216/2.16.11